Page 345 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2452953353433443453463473553954458451345 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Mighty One Do you want to see me in the stocks so u can throw rotten fruit at me at the moment silence is golden

Hey there Mr Ploos. Going to town with the sketches.

Yesterday something was up with the internet being s l o w.

Great stuff.

I was messing with an ipad for the first time yesterday. Not mine, someone else's. But I was drawing with me finger instead of a stylus and it was an amazing experience. Ya talk about having all the tools at your fingertips. Wow.

How often do you use your ipad?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Mac. The last 4 Mac but they were ones I was just playing. With. Didn't worry about detail

But for someone skilled in the use of the tools. And Layer's. There'no holds barred ok

That info will cost u a large brandy. Mitt a touch. Of. Coke I think your at last getting the.

Mix righte. Slainte. Statte. Bbone. Si. Si.

By the way. Mac. I did. Buy a stylus. But I don't use it anymore gone back to the finger

Reason. Can never find where I've put the stylus. And the finger is always on the end of my arm

You really have been busy again dear Eighty, I really like the flowers and the sketches are once again brilliant. Stay fit and well my friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops YYYYYYYYYYYYYour late how's the sun too much for me stayed home went in the garden done some watering bunged

some snail pellets around chased the cat thinks my garden is his crap house all in 1/2 hour as was to hot then dozed in front of the telly

Hi Mac a quick still life on the IPad mitt Finger what there your guess is as good mine ok the pic I'm copying from is 1in x 3/4in

...........SLAINTE..................STATTE BBONE....................Si....................... ............Si.................................... ...................... To you Both ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	still life.    Mac. IPad. Finger.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	222.8 KB 
ID:	68903  

Hi Mac early morning water colour i think well it said water colour paper and I used the water colour brush ok a quickie with finger on IPad

Name:	Rue.   Sherbert.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	242.7 KB 
ID:	68913  

Hi one of Alvo's as recomendid by Caesar He said it would be good for my Pedes

Name:	alvo  C     WATER  COLOUR.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	68920  

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are fit and well. Loving your latest paintings, shows you can paint anything so very well. Take care dear Friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi. Katie. Katie. Coops. Pleased you like the lest one one thing about this bloke e don't. Worry

To much about detail so it leaves plenty of scope I mean once you've got the background done

You could bung people in to make it a crowd scene. Looking at his work. It looks if most

Is done from photo's in the studio. But don't matter how he gets there they look good yeah see you

Post in your lunch break. Slainte. Statte. Bbone. Si. Si.