Page 340 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2402903303383393403413423503904408401340 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi there dear Eighty, sunny day here but ohhh so windy. Looks like you have been really busy. Johnny Cash is great and one of your bus sketches caught my eye, its the first one of the old granny, she looks like a right old biddy heheheh. Keep at it dear friend as the enjoyment you bring is brilliant
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Tinzo so we meet at last 20 pace's is it pistols or swords sorry I didn't ask but was so bowled over by your stuff I couldn't wait just had to try

had a go at your landscape 1st drove me cracker's relized I had to ad lib or go bonkers but suddenly I could smell rose'es which put a smile on my fizz-og

as its only in these latter months have I started to jell think Mac started me off showing a bloke in America who had come I think from the Balcan's it was as if somebody

had lit the touch paper but I see you've been painting all your life you were lucky as for Johnny Cash was going to do on the main conputer but on waking this morning

grabbed the Ipad and tried to do from memory then got up to see yours so all was ok but thats why it got done on the IPad anyway thanks for not giving me Stick

for copying you work ok you've showed me Chalk and the landscape helped me to see Once again my Thanks and its a honour for me to copy your work

1 question is all the work Digital ? SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Hi Katie Katie Coops YES ITS RAINING yeah just as well she couldn't see it or it would have been Slaughter on 5th Ave again

sorry i missed you was chatting to Tinzo while you were posting, at work still ? soon be home time you'd better hurry as your ballet girls are Yaking

On whose the Primir Donna .............. Slainte Statte Bbone Si Si

.....................So you want to join the Navy Ruislip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	so you want to join the navy. Ruislip.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	68736  

Yes Sir. Well I am 6 ft 2. Just finished at UNI honour's in math's and I liked the rig of the navy

Or the police. The open life Sir

Hi morning all............. Nice one Nigel

Hello Katie Katie Coops Yes looks like Cats and Dogs but looking down to the seafront there's a glimmer of hope as I can see blue sky

but at the moment its over France so can only pray ( sorry Caesar) that the Frogs let it go ........SLAINTE.........STATTE BBONE.....Si.........Si...............

Name:	nice one.  Nigel.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	391.6 KB 
ID:	68743  

hi My Thanks to PICASO for the use of his Car sorry about the lines shaky hand ok for bus sketch'es

was a good Pratice exercise this morning Thanks PICASSO

Name:	PICASO'S         CAR         fin.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	68745  

After Your Picasso Blue Period now a Picasa Pontiac. I think that anyone falling in Your ciopy basket may feel proud to go along with Holbein, Rubens etc. ...
    No need to apoligize about frogs and France whether ... Italians aren't French (except Nice, the Savoy, and the Corse which were given for historical reasons to France end of XVIII-XIX century). We are just close relatives basically speaking two dialects of Latin (which infected much of English too) who, differently from our Spanish cousins, tend to fundamentally envy us behind their apparent, exterior superiority complex. LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hey E+, you've sent your raininess over the Atlantic. Seems we can't get a dry day and I am trying to paint my house. Good grief! lol
    Great additions your paintings! Also great one on the car too.

HI Sandra give up as there's a lot more to come hope you live on high ground cause the rate the ice caps are melting there gunna be a lot

more trouble If I where younger I would build an ARK ok see yuh thanks

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One If I saw you walking down the road how would I know you were Italien (apart from a flashy suit ) no you would look like anyother burke

Walking down the road so who set up all the boundrys we know people from hot countries have dark skin for protection against the sun and the Chinese and the Japs

with their slanty eyes through squinting at the sun as it come up over the pacific don't tell Me .... you know who ... did it for a laugh must be a right Joker

SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si To you both ............................Bus Sketch'es todays !st of 5 ok

Name:	scan0076.jpg 
Size:	245.3 KB 
ID:	68752   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0077.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	68753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0078.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	302.8 KB 
ID:	68754   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0079.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	256.7 KB 
ID:	68755   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0080.jpg 
Size:	408.1 KB 
ID:	68756