Page 331 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2312813213293303313323333413814318311331 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

... this thread is starting to read like passages in Joyce's Finnegans Wake, except there the conversation is an enigma wrapped in a fictional dream, and this is ... real ... ...
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

HI

Hi Pete Whats this Finnegans Wake ??? looks like a job for Google Yeah Hope your not trying to educate me ?? as poor old Caesar gave up some time ago

HI katie Katie Coops just thought I'd let you know its Raining Buckets here but keep working as its not Home time Yet

.....................SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE...........SI...............Si............... to you Both ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	No34     Swedish.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	68404  

Hi should made the suround black before but at my age you tend to wander

Name:	No  34     SWEDISH     No  2.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	68405  

haha ... "we don't need no education" ... line from a famous song ... but why can't I see your images? ... only some come up ...
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Ho HO HO I like I like but it would have been fantastic if you had Sung it .........SLAINTE

Hoot. . .

Aye, I saw that painting clean enough. You're a right Munch-ee, ye are, lad. It's a fine painting for sure. Nice copy. You seem to have gotten the expressionistic nature of the painting, and I hope you sell it for millions. Talk about painting winners, as did Leroy Neiman, you picked a big winner to paint, oh aye, that ye did. Reportedly sold at 120. . . million. . . and yet in the video it shows it going for 107 million only. . . ONLY. . . 12 million in commissions to Southeby's. But what about sales tax I wonder?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9yBOiKTSqY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WikBf...eature=related

I really like how you handled the colors and you got the nature and direction of the long marks. I feel the scream, although with the sweet palette that you used, it doesn't feel as much like a scream of angst or terror, but rather a jaw-dropping awe as with a sudden inspiration coming in.

--------

As to the following pastel with the two different matte colors, I happen to think the first color is a better matte color -- more in keeping with the overall palette. It relates nicely. Black is always safe and generic, like looking at a slide show or something, but it's a negative color in that it steps back from the picture. But I personally think the pink relates more and becomes part of the viewing experience. It gives the emphasis to the painting harmoniously, more like a support, dancing to the same tune as it were.

It's a nice painting. I think you did splendidly. You created a very nice palette within the picture. The colors harmonize quite well and show a sophisticated and mature awareness of color and composition. Bravo! (on both)

HOOT MON HOOT!!!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 07-07-2012 at 09:23 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hoots mon you know the only people who pay tax are the proles if there any doubt in your mind

Ask our PM. Cameroon is it possible he's a scot??? And the painting is on the market. For a

£5 note. A white one. Ok

Funny Pete. Joyce would probably love this thread.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi mac who the hell is Joyce Sorry I missed most of your reply in the main one so
    thanks for the links and I must say its the 1 st time I'veseen the original shriek and must say
    I'm still not keen thanks.

Hi MAc you know who popped in for a chat He said he's never worried whats been written as he was only looking for an angle to flog his stuff he said its the name

of the game everybody does it anyway done a quick rough Charcoal sketch of him wich made him laugh ''slainte statte bbone si si

Name:	scan0030.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	494.8 KB 
ID:	68417