Page 324 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2242743143223233243253263343744248241324 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi. Katie Katie Coops .... Mac. My humble thanks on reading your comments it will

help Lesson the pain in the right foot ok. SLAINTE .....Statte. Bbone....

... hey hey eighty+ ... I just got back from China(town) ... you shoulda been on that bus! ... and was it Bonington, the watercolorist, you were trying to think of? ...
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Hey Hey Hey you've been reading my Mail Pete Thanks no not Bonington shame had a short life would have been the greatest but think he was only doing seascapes and

Landscapes when he was taken I like Face'es no all yoking apart the bloke I'm thinking of seemed to do 3 or 4 nubile girls on sandy beaches with just the odd part

of a house bunged in for balance all very tasteful none of the 9oc stuff think a bloke called king copied his style think he might have lived in Spain in the twenties when living

was cheap and the only Tourist where the upper uppers on a grand tour yeah might try google ok Pete nice to know u pop in now and again Thanks

SLAINTE .....................STATTE BBONE..............Si......................Si..... ..........................

P S I like your Face'es Pete

Hi the pofessor just popped in to see if I was manageing the Bike as they are dodgy when the basket is full of deliveries but the good thing is after 2 years on the bike

I get to work in the shop as a counter Hand
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0013   2.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	68143  

Dear Gandalf Da Vinci, Your last lady is absolutely phenomenal! The luminous skin asks to be caressed!
    Not bad at all also what I see as Your possible self-caricature ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One You leacherous old Bugger Yeah Yoking apart Pleased you like her as she made my Foot Swell

ok the next one is a young gigl no Niki ok STATTE BBONE SI SI ???

Name:	Young   Girl       STARTERS.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	68157  

Coeeeeeeeeeeeee dear Eighty, its me here behind the desk, can you give Cesare a wave from me too I havent got time lol. Your picture of the little girl is great take care and have a great day
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops yeah I did look but couldn't see you does the desk have a top that lifts up like my old school one where I could sleep untill the Teacher would creep up

and bash me round the bonze yeah those where the day's and girls were just a funny specie ok keep working keeps yuh fit and the brain active

if Caesar comes this way I'll tell im u called ok en joy your day ok ......Slainte Statte BBone Si Si

Name:	Seascape.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	68160  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One You leacherous old Bugger Yeah Yoking apart Pleased you like her as she made my Foot Swell
    You saying you swelled a whole foot?!?!?!? 'Ere now. . . Still in competition with the Italians, is it then? Best make you goalkeeper. You could cover better than the goalie they had. . .

Go PLOOS Go!

Nice drawings too, by the way. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac. Yeah just up had 10 hours not bad had a quick shower to bring me too now for the cornflakes
    With a sliced banana. Ok. The Italiens started at high speed and shook the German machine who after
    that never got out of 1st gear just a thought. Are the teams drug tested not sour grapes just wonderedcoss as we all know the people who make the rules (laws) are the biggest cheaters. But that's the way
    of the world with live in that's why it helps to keep laughing. Ok SLAINTE statte bbone