Page 323 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2232733133213223233243253333734238231323 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Actually You're a painting machine-gun! I see You also bothered a girl in a toilette to pose as a model to go on drawing and coloring. LOL
    I like this colorful approach to sketches!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Coooeeeeeee I see you, you cant see me but go man go and paint dear Eight and watch those legs. Have a great day
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Funny you should menstion that one as its one that stuck in my mind as the girl was sitting across the mall

from me the marble steps where she was sitting was level with my eye's and about 30 yds from me and when looking for somebody to sketch

it was the position that was the main factor ok Why I remember this is coss unbeknown to me the groupe of male student teenager's who where sitting

along side me where from the same group and watched me sketch her to their high delight they then went and got the girl so she could see the sketch

we both felt embarrased ok

Caesar the first sketch is in Charcoal only rough as hadn't used charcoal for about 20 odd years ok second is with added soft Pastel the third is with

water colour added amongst my 1st water colour Forays I'm not asking you to pass judgement on them just your thoughts ok Statte BBone Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0012.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	489.4 KB 
ID:	68112   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0015.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	491.5 KB 
ID:	68113   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0109.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	492.3 KB 
ID:	68114  

So we thought alike then. Maybe she would say we're getting old thinking that way, dear ATPlus ...
    I love these last progression! You defined very well the various planes and selected the right tones according to light impingment. Bravo!
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-28-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Hello Katie Katie Coops sorry I missed you was busy trying to twist Caesar's arm weatherwise don't look so good at least its not raining

did think to ask Caesar if he would ask the Pope to put in a word with you know who to get us a bit more sunshine but as far as I could gether

its down to the man en charge the one who whose good at waving his hands about ok enjoy the rest of the day Slainte statte bbone ...Si.....Si

No problem, dear ATPlus. We've got plenty of sunshine and hot weather to export and, since Frau Merkel didn't want to buy it with issuing on their shoulders too Eurobonds, You may get it with a good discount.
    I thinkthe Pope, if it were on him, would bless this transaction even if Your country still has quite a few miscreants. LOL

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Thanks enjoyed our chats if I ever get to Rome

We'll have a few glasses. Together. OK. Statte. Bbone

Hi Dunno who Won the legs or the Hair Think it was the Legs ok ............Slainte ............Statte BBone..........Si........Si ..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ST Peterburg.ptg     Girl       FIN.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	313.9 KB 
ID:	68123  

Wow this is great dear Eighty, love how you did the eye, its a winner.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Sensational, Mr Ploos! That girl is really well painted. Your use of colors, especially the subtle gray is phenomenal by anyone's standards. It's not always easy to do to make it still feel like flesh rather than a 5:00 shadow of a hint of beard. That wouldn't do at all. Not for a lovely young lady such as this.

And that hair (her's not yours I'm afraid) is brilliant. It shows a great attention to structure of the style as well as having a remarkable chestnut local color with excellent luster.

So BRAVO! you with all hand on deck and n'ary a one overboard, shipmate!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream