Page 322 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2222723123203213223233243323724228221322 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

ok last 4 .............Slainte..............Statte bbone.............Si...........Si ................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0099.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	68078   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0101.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	467.1 KB 
ID:	68079   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0102.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	68080   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0103.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	430.7 KB 
ID:	68081  

Hi there dear Eighty, your drawings with the watercolour are certainly brought to life, the colour adds so much. Take care of yourself dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops Thanks pleased u like them done with water colour you should have seen them before yuh hair would have stood on end in shock

well you better get to bed to get your beauty sleep as work looms tomorrow ok Sleep well ........Slainte

Hi Katie Katie Coops overcast sorry but done another 5 coss enjoyed myself so much with the water colour something I've always hedged away from

now I find its perfect for the bus sketch'es ok I feel know like having a go at that English water colour blokes stuff can't think of his name nearly always

Spanish Birds moorish style on sand with hardly any background spect my old mate Caesar will tell me might even show me some pic's ok now you needn't

wave coss I've seen your busy got your head down wooking like a nutter .........Slainte........Statte bbone ..........Si.......Si.............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0104.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	68092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0105.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	156.2 KB 
ID:	68093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0106.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	183.3 KB 
ID:	68094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0107.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	459.7 KB 
ID:	68095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0108.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	251.7 KB 
ID:	68096  

Flipping sunny here cos I cannot get out in it dear Eighty, great pics once again. Now SHUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am hiding
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi is it all right now Katie Katie Coops as you can see I kept stum but now your home painting some ballyrin'es and all those floating colours thought it would be ok

Hey Hey Hey I've just relized I'm typing with both hands fantastic !!! do you think my spelling wioll get better now well I leave you in peace and go and do

some of those Water Colours that eveybody Likes ...............Slainte..............Statte bbone..............Si...........Si...............

Yes, count me among the people who like the watercolors, Mr Ploos. . .

And typing with both hands, is it? I guess you had to let go the mouse to use them.

Nice stuff. Must say that for personal taste the variety of marks of the pencil and pastels have been something I really like. But a good ink line in the hands of someone who knows how to use like with cartoonists is phenomenal.

When I was in school there were still some lingering artists in the field who would do all manner of experimental mark making with india ink and sticks and twigs and dry brushes and so forth by way of really extending the mark making beyond a standard pen nib. Some were quite adept at giving it an artsy quality. I believe that ink tended to reproduce really well in print so it was desirable at the time owing to the restrictive challenges of printing presses of the times.

Anyway, yer lookin' grand, lad. . . keep oop tha good work! To tha busses an' gentlemen start your engines!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Mac 4oc had to get up and walk , legs Insisted so I'll walk. Up and down for 10 minutes then back to

Sleep I hope ?? Talking ink. Think I've got some that's if they haven,t dried up 20 odd years is a long

Time but I'll look just in case. The water colour surprised me as tended to shy away from it as

uncontrolible. Ok. Mac. Time to go back to bed. Chio

Well you just get up and move as needs suit ya, Mr Ploos. I had a wretched back for a time and that's about all you can do. If it makes ya feel better, then get the relief of the body moving aboot. It's a collaboration. No wonder you take naps. Go man go! To and Fro! Don'tcha know, voh doh dee doh doh. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac just woke so had 5 hours as a bat not bad the back feels a bit better but the legs

Much the same like a pair of bloated sausage's I did like that musical bit you taged on

At the end. Made me laugh. And that's good lifts me for the day. Thanks Mac. Chio