Page 312 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2122623023103113123133143223624128121312 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi. Katie Katie Coops suppose your still waving from behind your desk Ok ok. What did you

Think of Queenie now she's finished. What's that. Me for the Tower thanks a bundle

At the moment that thing we see on rare occasions the SUN is with us hope you got the same

Have a good time in the office. ......Slainte......Statte BBone. Si. Si

Wow - great expression!

Thanks

Gala. Was I your living room. I dunno about middle class looked more like upper upper. Middle class
    To me. But then I only come from a council house so they all look like Palace'es. Yeah
    I digress. Yes was confused as looking out the window at the shrubbery thinking Corr blimey
    That's good being I was on the IPad had a closer look then all was revealed as could see the join
    See Ihadn't read what you had said. Ok but still like your painted area thanks for the Duvay's
    Nevery had it so good. .... Slainte ....Statte BBone. ....Si .....Si...

Hi there dear Eighty, yup was busy today and couldnt wave from the desk but I did take a peek at your painting and sketches. I think you did a wonderful job of the painting of the Queen, its so lifelike. Well done you and I dont think you will be heading for the tower. Love the sketches too. You are on a roll again. Stay well dear friend and watch from the sidelines when Mr Akey asks you to play football. lol
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello. Katie Katie. coops sorry I missed you had a day of mainly. Doze did a bit on the Irish
    wedding couple was waiting for a photo as there was a pro photographer there but no luck so decided
    to carry on I've done two paintings of them the same except for the coloured glass windows behind
    them have sent them off to Aoife in Dublin to look at and critizers as she has got a good eye,ok
    glad you liked the Queen thought myself a bit to whitish on the cheeks but didn't see to after posting ok
    Just gone 6 oc so time for cornflakes. O yeah it looks like a sunny day
    ............... Slainte. ......".. ....Statte. BBone Si. Si. Ok have a good day don't work to hard

Hi going cross eyed so going on to Zola I'll come back to Troy later ok ...........statte bbone Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TROY            ARTIST    no2.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	67708  

Hi here's Zola she is quite happy being blueish as she said I was a Punk when I was a teenager and it bring's back happy memories ok ,....Slainte....statte bbone Si Si

Name:	ZOLA       FIN.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	67710  

Hi Quick STARTERS no1 OK I've called him Solamon ok ...............SLAINTE...............STATTE BBONE...........Si.........Si...............

Name:	STARTERS    no1      Solamon.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	67711  

hi STARTERS no1 Girl ok Slainte..........statte bbone.........Si....Si

Name:	STARTERS       No 1      girl.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	67716  

Hey. . . Looks like we're about to choose up sides, Mr Ploos. You have some right fit lookin' players. I do however believe that Edwardian evening gowns could proove a liability when running the ball. Easier to hide it though. Ah, 'tis a mind game.

Really hitting the essence of these sitters.

Now the, ye would no be 'avin any Irish sitters, then? Or are they all down the pug? Boot I digress. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream