Page 309 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2092592993073083093103113193594098091309 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Ola .. took a walk through your thread. Very cool, I noticed that you're in great shape parabens. Congratulations for your work they are getting better every day, your mood is also noteworthy. Perhaps it would be interesting for you to group them together in a single pdf document type.
    Regards 80

Thumbs up

Mr 80+, one of the best uses for the ovens along with all your wonderful slices of life so keep them coming

Hey Hey DOC Is that parabens good for the legs saw the local doc yesturday coss they bloated and can't put on those elastic stockings he reckons more walking to work the musules that way the swelling will go down then be able to get the stockings back on he said my ticker was ok and there was no fluid in the lungs which he thought was quite good .....as for the other stuff you've forgot that I'm only a poor boy with hardly any education Mum always said I was a Blue Baby thats why I was slow in coming to and if you miss the bus theres not another one
    Coming by the way you nevr told me what it was you hid up that mountain

Hi Jean thanks had to change the format as top oven shelf was 6" to high so this morning witha lot of swearing smashing I've Sucessfully put a shelf in the main oven

so the screen is 6" lower so now I can see what I'm typing ok I will still have to stand but that is to stop me sitting to long when drawing now all I've got to see

is how it effect's the legs ..............slainte.........statte bbone...........Si......................Si

WELL what can I say ??? after all the setting up of the screen I've just watched football now the Canadien F1 ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	u could see she was a pin up.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	212.4 KB 
ID:	67618  

Hey mon, she be the Rastafarian Medusa. . . Living in Canada now is she? Steering clear of hurricanes, oh so bad for the snakes -- could be drown her hair mon. . .

Well the snakes having forked tongues, making them bilingual times 7 heads make. . . you do the math mon. . . but it for sure that make her a citizen of Babylon living in the penthouse of the Tower of Babel. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thumbs up Babylon

Hi Mac yeah in Canada too dodgy in Bagdad plus wanted to be close where all the rules are made united nations ???

Yeah had to put The Queen on hold did explain to her that I was having trouble with the legs she said she understood as her husband had some problems and its o k

to wait to I've got used to my latest cooker set up .....Ok Mac see yuh ,,,,,,,,,,,,Slainte.............Statte bbone..........Si...............Si

.........................................Tower Of Babel ...............Jeeze thought I Was There

OK OK it started to drizzle so had a look at Queen then had another bash still a lot to sort out but at least I'm Happyer as I can see her now OK.......Slainte....Statte bbone..Si..Si

Name:	STARTERS     NO  2.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	67625  

Nice portrait of the queen eighty+! Do you have any self portraits to share with the forum?

2 quicki'es not much detail jut a bit of fun rain stopped play .....football about to start spain v Italy ok

TanzenKran Later ok

Name:	scan0022.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	395.6 KB 
ID:	67630   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0023.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	463.3 KB 
ID:	67631