Page 290 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1902402802882892902912923003403907901290 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Cor blimey, mate, just look at that Asian wench what's sucking on a Mentos lozenge, eh? Fan(bloody)tastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really first rate, that. The dignity fills the picture. Love how you used the chalk pastels all loose in the back, then tighter on her garment, and finally nice and refined on the face. You should get a job working for the constabulary, doing sketches from the description from eye witness' or the docket in the courtroom. Very clear.

And there's a couple pics of the culprit, the one with the goatee. I seen him before. On a post office wall. Only joking. Very nice portrait, and from that little avatar pic. Not bad at all. Good job, Strandy, holding still for Mr Ploos.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Morning dear Eighty, hope alls well with you. You really have been busy havent you. The portrait of Strandy thats really great work and the oriental lady is super but then you know that I just love this kind of painting. Keep up the great and wonderful work dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

hi change of menu ......Brekfast ....I should be so luck

Hello katie Katie Coops be back ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Breakfast  with  Cora    Cafe  upper North Street Brighton  fantastic.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	203.9 KB 
ID:	67046  

Hi Eighty, I love your paintings! Hope all is well across the Atlantic.
    Having a cup of rich delicious coffee with my fat cat Tucker.
    Then I'm off to work on my house. It is looking great, but my hands...so pitiful.

AR were was I Ladies first Katie Katie Coops thanks .....weather... warmish touch of sun on odd ocasions...

Hi Sandra not to bad this side of the fish pond you must be like my Mum wouldn't let my Dad touch the decorating

or concreting as she could do it better anyway these day's thee's rubber dub dub's so your hand's should be like a baby's Bum

Bloody Cats they think they've got the right to use my garden as a crap house but I'll sort them out U see u'see reminds me of a song

Hi ST'randy one hell of a job my starters was up the picture's so as you can Imagine it was Hack Hack and more hack hope it wasn't too painful

wasn't to happy at the Fin but thought nobody will no who it is ok hi

Hoots Mon thought the bathing Belle would be more your style but the influence of Pete has made u go oriental so your not wanting Aggiss

gone up market av yea all rice amnd noodles but watch out for the bambooshootsas they can make you choke ........on yuh Bike Mac....

Dear ATPlus, You're more and more amazing! I love of Your last additions, especially the curvaceous lady (quite normal) and Strandy (maybe quite curiously).
    I'm kidding. Actually I was inspired too by the intense and expressive Avatar of our good mate Strandy! He looks like he's such a character he could play many roles, including historical ones, so as to be portraid by either Holbein or ... All_by_Yourself ...
    BTW, I'm glad for Chelsea success! Among other reasons, Roberto Di Matteo, the trainer, has both parents from Paglieta, a village where my mom was born too.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi again Eighty, love the latest one, she has such a wonderfully happy face and such a great smile. You never cease to amaze me with you skill. Well done dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops just in from the gaden had a quick doze well it is Sunday yeah Cora was over from Ireland for a weekend and we went for breakfast

cafe reconmended by the Taxi driver and it was very good I took a photo of Cora said I would paint it that must be about 6 months ago

but know the tools and me are starting to talk together thought I'd give it a bash yeah she's got a nice smile glad you like it .....Slainte

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One funny that as when painting the Bathing Belle, I thought! I bet that Caesar will be pinching her Bum

well I was confused about ST'randy as I had only seen him in a hat looked like a bookmaker suddenly a yongish fellow is there ???

anyway had a hell of a job wasssn't happy with the final result ok at 20 paces make sure pistol's are loaded CHIO...........Slainte .....

hi a quickie ok getting close to bed all the fresh air makes me tired ...........SLAINTE

hi the quickie ok don't no what happened
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fichin  30.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	67055