Page 273 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1732232632712722732742752833233737731273 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

really good portrait and have to agree with Mr. Akey that it has a lot of Van Gogh Goghing on in that portrait. high praise indeed.

Hi Katie Katie Coops Thanks for kicking me up the backside got me started again thanks grey sky slightly brighter down the front think its
    misting at the moment

Hoots Mon aye you've tried to Blow ma mind and that's before I've had ma

porridge Thanks Mac.......and its a Sunday

Hi Alberto Thanks good to have praise from you makes me feel better

Nice portrait dear Eighy
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Hi Manfig like your pin ups

ok another portrait will be happy when I can use the tools as at the

Moment their in charge looks like another 20 portrait to get the feel ok

...............Slainte
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fechin  11.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	66563  

Wow love your brush work dear eighty, these are great, more, more, take care and paint, paint, paint

Hi. Pat thanks. I like your mountain one see your still churning them out so fast have you entered for the olimpics in for a gold go gal go

yeah look's like I've got to have another training coarse

Hi Katie Katie Coops Blue sky with a springle of cloud so get your dancing pumps on Slainte
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fichin 12.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	66573  

Holy mackerel. . . Mr. Ploos, I dare say, that looks like an blue sky in your last picture. You been conjurin' again, laddie? Oh aye. . . that ye 'ave. Cause you conjured up a paint pie and pulled out a plum on this pic. It's great color. Very rich and your marks are direct and where they appear to fit, which is how you perhaps have come to choose what goes where.

Your color sensibilities are comin' to the fore. . . maybe even comin' to the fives. . . and by my reckoning, fore ploos five make nine, which fits like, coos she's dressed to the nines, this native American lass.

Still you get amazin' depth of persona amidst yer rough marks. And believe me, mate, that rough marks coming out a fine finish all tolled, why that's nothin' less than masterful.

So now that yer paintin' like an artist, what ye gonna do now, hey?

By the way, did you say you just moved residence? Or did I misread one of yer posts?

Anyway, stay dry, Mr. Ploos. And paint, I tell you . . . PAINT, MAN!!!!!!! PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. . . boot aye digress like. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wow and double wow dear Eighty, your latest painting just jumps out the screen, its wonderful. You certainly have found your way into these paintings with such skill. Well done you dear Eighty
    Sun is out here but shushhhhhhh it might hear our excitement at seeing it again. Just read dear Mr Akey's comment about you moving?? I had thought the same thing, hope all is well with you, have a great day
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

New to this forum

Hi 80,

It is a real treat to be following your work I love these last two portrate.

Denny