Page 1609 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 60911091509155915991607160816091610161116191659 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,090 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I love this one

HI BLIMEY BLOODY REMBRANT GOT SO MANY FACE'S I'M TRYING TO KEEP UP

CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

hI THANKS SEEDMAN HAVE YOU GOT TO THE tOP YET
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A      YOUNG   MAN     bY   REMBRANT    STARTER   NO 1    CPY   BY   E+.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	100096  
    Last edited by eighty+; 09-29-2020 at 07:37 AM.

HI BLIMEY BLOODY REMBRANT GOT SO MANY FACE'S I'M TRYING TO KEEP UP

CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

hI THANKS SEEDMAN HAVE YOU GOT TO THE YET

Name:	A      YOUNG   MAN     bY   REMBRANT    STARTER   NO 1    CPY   BY   E+.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	100097  

HI YEAH i LOST HIS HANDS I mIGHT TRY AND BUNG A BIT MORE PAPER ON IF I CAN REMEMBER OK

CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

Name:	THE    FAT   MAN    BY   REMBRANDT     STARTER  NO1     CPY    BY   8+.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	100099  

Here ye go lad. There's a way to do it yourself in ArtRage, but you could also just start with this drawing stage you already arrived at. I just gave you more space to draw on. And then you can crop it down if you want. Just download and treat it like a new painting if you want.

Looks great, MacPloos!

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah Cap Mac his hands cost me my breakfast as I had put about a dozen of those chicken Dippers
    in the top oven for so they tell me 16 mins ok so went back to the drawing and the next thing I knew
    was the Fire alarms going off a hell of a din ok so had to dash around to open all the windows to
    shut the din off took 5 mins till they went quiet I do remember my eyes watering whilst drawing but
    just thought its my age : CIAO PLOOS with no Food

Name:	THE    FAT   MAN    BY   REMBRANDT     STARTER  NO 2    CPY    BY   8+.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	100103  

WOW!!! What would ol' Rembrandt have to say about you painting in a smoky flat with alarms going off, I wonder.

You would think what with having his evenings lit by candles and the light of the hearth, I would bet he did a bit of smoking up his flat in his own day. . . or night, choost without the high pitched alarms piercin' 'is noggin' like a hot spike. Dang!!!!!!!!!!

You get TONS O' POINTS for recreatin' the centuries past Van Rijn experience in full. Took it to tha limit, I dare say, shipmate.

Winner winner, chicken dinner! Chapeau to you, mon frer.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac I don't know If I should tell But this Evening I've Just lost the Last of the chicken

Dippers more Charcoal CIAO PLOOS

Name:	Portrait  of  Aechte  Claesdr    Starter   no 2    Rembrandt   Cpy   by   E+.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	100105  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap Mac I don't know If I should tell But this Evening I've Just lost the Last of the chicken

Dippers more Charcoal CIAO PLOOS
    ACH! MEIN GOTT, HIMMEL!!!!! With all these charcoal dippers it's time to switch to schnitzel!!!!

While I appreciate you using burnt chicken scented charcoal briquettes an' fillin' the house wif smoke an' all. . . it's not exactly recreating the California experience, even with all the smokey wild fires out here in this fair state.

But on some level it moost be like ye paid a visit t' yer old mucker an' all without havin' ta sit on a plane for 12 hours.

Stay safe, laddie buck!!!! I do admire ye let nuffink break yer consentration whilst paintin'!!!!! Yer a right veteran. . . an' should be decorated -- The Ronald MacDonalds Cross.

Go man GO!!!!!! (an' eat somethin that's no quite so blackened). . .

hi yea I can understand Know why they don't wear those neck ruffs CIAO PLOOS

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Portrait  of  Aechte  Claesdr    Starter   no  3    Rembrandt   Cpy   by   E+.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	100108