Page 1555 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 555105514551505154515531554155515561557156516051655 ... LastLast
Results 15,541 to 15,550 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Yeah. Its cold in the Garrettt ok so had a lay in ok I think I've LOST a Day as thought it was Sunday today ??

do You think The Bug has got Me I'd better say CIAO While I have TIME as One

Never Knows Does one Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE confused confused (: (:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ach! an' HOOT! No bug fer yew, lad. Would severely cut into yer production flow an' we'll no be havin' it.

Speakin' of which, what are they going to do with soccer? I heard England is not taking such crowd-bustin' cautions to heart as they say it's too extreme (or so I surmise is the reasoning).

Which leads me to ask: Have you told them you cannay do without yer soccer? So they snapped to?

Go man go!

Edit: Just heard the PM get more with it about taking steps. Good.
    Last edited by D Akey; 03-17-2020 at 06:53 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Cap Mac OK You can Laugh But think of me Freezing in a Cold Gerrett with a little Food and No

Toilet Paper as every Has Gone Bongus even my shop has none so I've sent a S.o.s to my Nieghbous

but so they've gone Stum wasn't so bad in the old days as we could

Cut up the Newpapers buy Who has News papers these Days as the News is on the Telly with

Laughing Boy Johnson CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled    D     Sterter   No   !.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	98797  

Eleven O'clock and all's well Cap Mac I'm Singing All's Well as I'm still Standing cool Yeah I nearly

Went to Bed but then I relized it was only 9'oc so I done a bit more ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

If the Bug don't get Me D D Father Time will D .D .D SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled    D     Starter    no   2.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	98798  

I would call national health or some social services because even in this country (USA) they have acknowledged that elders need help with supplies. If you're actually in dire straights, call a charity or something. You need to eat. And you need some way to keep sanitary. This is really hard on folks who can't get around. They've taken up many collection monies to help. Somebody resourceful should come to your aid to at least get you stable. Even the Red Cross might lend some assistance. It's a freaking disaster as a formal designation. That should activate them.

Very sorry to hear. Wish I was nearby but we can't even fly to Europe owing to travel restrictions. I have a decent arm, but I can't throw a roll of toilet paper and hit Brighton square on the button. I might land it in the English Channel which would do nobody any good.

Make some calls to some charities.

Hang in there mate.
    Last edited by D Akey; 03-17-2020 at 01:48 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah Cap Mac OK I'll go To the end of the Pier with a Net so if you do a wind up like those baseball Blokes

And get on the tallest Tower IN New York and with strong Wind I'll Be ready to catch them in the Net

But take at least 1 Dozen Coss you will need a Lot of Practise to do a Wined UP ok I'll be Ready to

catch Them CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled    starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	98799  

Hi Cap Mac Its all OK a kind Niegbour took pity on the old codger With 2 T.Rolls so you can Relax and

get down from the SKY Scraper be fore you fall OFF eek eek CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Diana   By   Ploos       FINN.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	98800  

That's one GREAT NEIGHBOR, laddie. Woowoaaahh. . . Yeah, I'm takin' the elevator back down to ground level. Only ended up TP-ing the high rise anyway like it were a ticker tape parade.

Now that ye have yerself some toilet paper, dare I say it:

Go Man Go!!!!

Hi one for Katie Coops wuo loved Painting Ballydsncers and looking after Mora our own

Gsllery Hi Katie Hoping your Well Regards Eighty+ and all at Artrage CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	To  Katie   Coops  In  Hull.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	98801  

Yeah the Painter Called Joe who Painted the Front Door OK felt rough this Morning Dozed off in the

armchair but felt better later After a couple of hours CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	The Painter  Called   Joe.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	98803