Page 1554 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 554105414541504154415521553155415551556156416041654 ... LastLast
Results 15,531 to 15,540 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Tis I Ploos Ok Feeling a bit Better todayThe Nurse's came today and rewrapped the legs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A corner of the Moulin De LA Galette.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	98776  

Having the nurse come is a good thing, especially when it means you find the fun in painting again. Well done on these last ones, MacPloos! I can see there's Spring in your step and a song in your heart.

(So what are you going to sing for us? We'll get Will Fly (aka. Mike A) to accompany you on the guitar. That lad surely can do it too. Great guitarist.) I would personally accompany you on the fiddle but I'm not that cruel and could no do that to a heeland kinsman. Still breaking it in. Practice practice practice!

Go cat go!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Having. trouble. Trying to post ok. ploos CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Name:	Match   Point.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	98780  

Well if you have a problem posting, it's not apparent. There it is. Might want to work on your backhand though it's not your fault. . . or double fault.

Your serve, lad. Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Yeah one Minute After the factory hooter went they come out onto the road so I turned to get my Sketch

Pad ok but blimey when I turned round they had gone apart 1 bloke I shouted what happened he said I

Dunno but someone said something about a Bug and in a Flash they were off running to the Shops To

Stock up I must admit I'm Confused CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

HI Tis I Yeah up late couldn't force my self to get up out of the Warm Bed eek eek OK

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Yeah Cap Mac Ok Turn again be for she goes Home : D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Woman  with  Gloves    FINN.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	98784  

Round and round she goes. . . If she throws up from spinning, it'll be on you, lad. It's like ye took her on a date to the county fair and rode the rides round and round. . . and round. . . So head on over to the midway and try your hand pitching coins to try to win the lovely lady a cupie doll. Best thing after eating all that food, candy floss and popcorn and all.

Go man go!!!!

Name:	MacPloos Lady lay-in stage.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	98786  

Hi Thanks Cap Mac she feels a lot better now and sends her Love xx CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON

DIOS SLAINTE Ow Yeah on the Lowry one A done a genarel Tart up and added another 7 people

Then feeling tired I thought I post it ok then it came up you can't post here artrage 5 ok I didn't click for it and now

after 3 hours Iv'e lost the work Ok

You sure you were trying to post a jpg or a png or something other than an ArtRage or Photoshop document by mistake? Needs to be a nice flattened image that you exported the normal flat format.

Go man go!!!