Page 1528 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 528102814281478151815261527152815291530153815781628 ... LastLast
Results 15,271 to 15,280 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Well sir, it came in with a bit of a snooze. I fell asleep before the clock struck midnight.

PozDrawSki sez: Oh aye, laddie, regarding libations, "To hell with champagne" he says. At the store he got some untested crazy-ass beer based on the label only.
    It's called:

Peanut Butter Milk Stout from the brand of Belching Beaver.

Was really strange to my taste buds. Not unpleasant but also not pleasant. I have absolutely no idea how he could ever think that would be a good way to welcome in The Roaring 20s, TNG (the next generation), but he swapped his coins for six magic cans that when tossed aside produced a giant bean stalk. Bloody hell. . . This is what I have to put up with. . . Lunatic artists!

GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 01-02-2020 at 08:57 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

well its taken me more Years then I can remember :eek :as I always kept away from Layers thinking they were

too complicated for this old Sod up in his cold Garrett and nothing in the Mother Hubburd but as its the Start

of another Year I bit the Bullet in a Frenzy of Despair and with one eye Cocked up watching for the Reaper just

incase he is doing his Dayly Rounds OK with my mouth Open and gasping for air I dared and Went

into LAYERS Like With a Apointment with Fear :mad fool that I am ok read next Page tomorrow as im in

Shock CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

ive
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Layers  1st  Try   FINN.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	98346  

Hi I'm In the Mood For Dancing But its time to be inbed:

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	EGON  has booked in  for the big  party   ok so theres  a rush  for tickets   ipeg   .ptg     SL.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	98348  

Hi ok yeah I'm up had no choise as now they've fitted a keysafe on my front door it was the Nurse telling me

to get UP as its 3.ocpm ok as she checked and said all ok but your short of Iron I said well I never touch the

stuff ??? ok then she said ok I will be back in 2 weeks I said Yeah But not if the Reaper comes first :

OK CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE (ok a quick touch up )

Hi Blimey its late I think I'd better go to Bed OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Elizabeth    Siddell       Starter    No  1.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	98351  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi ok yeah I'm up had no choise as now they've fitted a keysafe on my front door it was the Nurse telling me

to get UP as its 3.ocpm ok as she checked and said all ok but your short of Iron I said well I never touch the

stuff ??? ok then she said ok I will be back in 2 weeks I said Yeah But not if the Reaper comes first :
    Ach Noooo, MacDoogle! When yer caddy recommends to lay oop with a short iron, ye moost do it. There's no choice in the matter for a hae' of a Scot, lest ye wind oop trapped.

PozDrawSki sez: So when ye spoke of Layers, why ye had me thinkin' it were Layers in ArtRage. Boot it were yer fine aristocratic self in bed at 3pm. It'were yew a'layer in bed, all cozy, just a waitin' for the service staff ta coom and wrestle yer inta yer tuxedo. Next ye'll be callin' yerself Benedict Cummerbund an' paintin' the town red.

Paint them layers, laddie! Go, Sir Ploos! Go!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Excelentes tus trabajos, cada vez mejores y fieles a tu estilo!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Thanks Damascoi I'm just about to get into bed ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

yEAH TIS I STILL FIGHTING WITH THE IPAD PRO WHO'S WINNING yUK yUK yUK

CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	THE  WHITE  CLIFFS     STARTER  NO 1.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	98354  

Hi Yeah Tis I CIAO PLOOS

Name:	The   White   Cliffs    Finn.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	98359