Page 1524 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 524102414241474151415221523152415251526153415741624 ... LastLast
Results 15,231 to 15,240 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

MacPloos!!!! What's that there Romanesque looking laddie doing down the pitch, eh? He seems to be muttering something. Can ye make it out?

PozDrawSki sez: Sounds like "Educam illud!". . . Ach! Me III years of Latin class finally pays off! It tells me he's shouting:

BRING IT!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caesar Soccer 2b.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	98273  
    Last edited by D Akey; 12-08-2019 at 02:23 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah Cap mac. He's Crying. Juv. Juv. Juv. I think. He deserves a goal. Heading the ball with that Helmet on👍⛹🏻*♂️ Ok ciao
    Last edited by eighty+; 12-08-2019 at 11:21 PM.

Rough Quick sketch. Of. A keyhole
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well, I'm relieved to know that with my helmet I wouldn't lose my hair by aging!
    Dear McPloos, if we succeed to fix the right midefirlder and side-defender on January and have fully absorbed our new coach's lessons and schemes by February-March, we may seriously believe to Juve eventually and finally greab the Big-Eared Cup this year. Obviously, as You know, no matter how good You are and planning is, it's also a matter of luck in some specific episodes and cases ...

Your last one remeinds me of someone we know ... ehehehe

Dear D Akey, what a perfect latinist You still are! I guess You may also work as a distinguisehd lawyer now ....
    Last edited by Caesar; 12-13-2019 at 10:25 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail o Caesar great that you’ve gone Silver. Haired as there’s no holding back Time as I well know. I must admit I’m just hanging on for a
    Few More.years. Trying to paint. But the Reaper keeps flying bye looking.to. See.if I’m ready to paint those pearly gates so far lve dogged him so far but my legs have gone now ok. But lately they’ve been showing Italian football.on TV. and saw Juv beaten but it looks as if it a Italianok. football. Is coming back as top. Dogs. Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Wait just a cotton, pickin' minute. . . You finally did manage a glimpse of Sophia Lauren! And there's proof incontrovertible.

Pozdrawski sez: Ship shape and Bristol fashion, she got what's coming to her. She's been key-holed, I mean keel-hauled for being AWOL from shipboard so often. . . But ol' MacDoogle, he's a quick study with the stylus.

Go man go!!!!

Oh, and Caesar, thought it a help to cover up that grey -- emphatically. You're welcome, mate. The girls will be fawning in no time as they love a man in uniform I hear.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AT ARTRAGE CIAO NINTY+. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Lima Artist. Doctor.
    Rio janerio. Page. 242. Founder of MOARA. OK MIKE advice whilst painting get up and walk for ten minutes otherwise you will have my problems with your legs. And walking only with aid of two walking sticks OK. CIAO MIKE IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Ah yes, Dr. Oriane Lima was a great participator in the golden days of the forums. He took an interest in you MacPloos! Gave some good advice which you're passing along. I may have to take it to heart for myself before long, sedentary as I've gotten with the friggin' computer I seem to be glued to day and night.

PozDrawSki sez: And a Merry Christmas and all those good Winter Solstice Druidic cheers. Good thing about the computer is after you've done your Druid bit and gone and painted yourself all blue, as was the custom with me people long ago, instead of washing it off, you can just hit [Undo] and revert to an earlier save.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay warm.

It's always a danger to get sat too long over a keyboard - or anything else for that matter. I walk as much as I can with the camera when the weather's fine - just to keep the legs in order!