Page 1520 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 520102014201470151015181519152015211522153015701620 ... LastLast
Results 15,191 to 15,200 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Ach laddie. . . was no the poor geese that were a-shrieking.

PozDrawSki sez: Nay lad. You just ate the Alto section of the chorus. Ye got a Handel on their necks and gave 'em the ol' Tiny Tim with a quick "God Bless us everyone."

Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Oy. . .MacDoogle. . . say something in 'Soccer', the language of the foot to the balls. Caesar may take interest and come back. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear DAkey with our dear venerable friend permission, I would thank You for Your affectionate words and I'm glad You got so proud of You son, but I feel Your kind expressions about me actually fit You much more and You certainly was and still are an incredible kind of father, someone able to stimulate any kind of passion and form of intelligence.
    As for my retirement I'm still at least three years away, after some change in laws thereabout, but it's not a problem, also because I hope that then, depending on my choiche, they would offer me some good reasons (bucks) to get rid of me as soon as they can ahahahah.

My second son was never pushed by me into art and he's almost totally different as for style, subjects etc. not at all like Giambattista Tiepolo son who became a good and original enough artist, but still walking quite along his father's path after years of cooperation.

Finally we,ve been hearing about the terrible fires in California with empathy, dreariness and great concern for people over there with an additional trepidation due to the fact that .... You know what? our first son Emanuele is flying to Los Angeles to stay ten days with a friend of him studying there. Holliwood area if I understood it well.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, your private message box is full. I tried sending it that way. But here we are.

MacPloos, please allow this side indulgence.

Well, just carry on with whatever you've been doing. I remember the moment with my son where I chose to take a sort of role of remote mentor. I think that was the best gift to him I could offer at that point of his life. Showing interest in his "performance" made him feel worthy and loved and emotionally supported and all that where having a strong self-image was the thing. Serendipitous to that, he also very early on in middle school found a very focused girl where they created their own positive vision together, and stayed together -- contrary to modern expectations about waiting till late 20s and so on. Now they're married and I have a couple of grand kids. Alas, they're thousands of miles away. But they're doing well and happy. That's all theirs and I offer a hearty round of applause to them.

I'm sure your boys are well aimed for life via their dad's joie de vivre and clarity of direction.

Well, hope all will remain good for you all. May your soccer team do well -- until it has to play against Eighty's team! Let the games begin!!!

Dear 80+ and D Akey, I apologize!
    Now my private messages box is empty!
    Now it's time I update to AR 6, find my old tablet and remove dust from it to follow our dear McPloos example, life-approach lesson and art adventure which would assure to me too, hopefully, fun for at least more than 3 additional decades!

Hi Caesar and Cap Mac I tried to paint the arcbishop but become Tired so backed up will Finish to morrow ok I hope CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled      Archbishop......................   By Velazquez    Starter  No 2.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	98176  

I think the painting looks good, MacPloos! Got all the facial parts in the right place so I have a good idea what he looks like. Good proportions and all.

PozDrawSki sez: That's right. He's got a good arch to his eyebrows, his mustache and the look on his face is like the Arc de Triumph. Can't tell from your painting if any of his other arches have fallen though. Still, the good arch bishop likely has all his arches in good trim, according to Roman standards for arches.

Go man go!

It's going to be great! You really grasped perfectly his face and all the rest!
    So now rest for a while, since You got tired, I understand, and go on with it. I foresee an outcome among Your best ones ever and in general.

Thanks. Cap Mac. Caesar Had a bad night. With pain in the left shoulder. Arm. Due to my fight. With the escalater in
    August Ok. Had a phyiso. Come Thursday to show me what exercises to do. I Think. That's why I'm in pain now. And the
    Archbishop didn't help me. As I'm not a Catholic ok. . Yeah. Think. I'm for a early night CIAO. SLAINTE.

Sorry to hear about your having gone and lost that grudge match with The Escalator. He wrestles dirty, the bastard.

PozDrawSki sez: Oh aye. . . the fans are rooting for you. MacPloos -- The Brighton Bright'n.

Go MAC PLOOS!!!! Give that slippery stairway a good Rodgering!!!! Show him what for! Take him up. Take him down!!!!!