Page 1519 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 519101914191469150915171518151915201521152915691619 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,190 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

HI another try at SOPHIA no2 ok just incase I manage to get no1 out of her Frozen state in my iPad Pro

HAEL O CAESAR ITS GREAT YOUR BACK WITH US CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

sorry. Sophia. Loren. Is Shy. So won't come out

Hi D aye tis I the oil Codger looking for Sophia Loren but she is still Hiding :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Portrait  of a Man by  Velazquez   starter  No1   a.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	137.7 KB 
ID:	98163  

What a glance! Very expressive indeed.
    Someone should inform him that it would take a few centuries from his time before Sophia is born though ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hello. Caesar. I see. Juve. Could only Draw. With out. Ronaldo. Scoring goals. ok. PLOOS CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE.
    Yeah. Have done. 2 of. SOPHIA. LOREN. BUT. STILL SHE`S. SHY. And Won’t come out to Greet you. OK.

Hael O CAESAR. The. MIGHTY. ROMAN. GLADIATOR. CIAO. HASTA LA. VISTA. Panta. rei.
    Last edited by eighty+; 10-31-2019 at 03:32 AM.

MacPloos: Looking great. I definitely think these paintings are best discussed with a liberal amount of soccer talk in the mix. Good stuff, matey.

Caesar
    : Okay then, I have a better idea of what's been going on. Sending good thoughts to your boys, especially relative to the one whose aiming at Art. I would expect no less with your passion for it. The thing we have to take into account is that if he's going to try to get work as an 'in house' artist, he has to show them facility with the programs the employers use. Photoshop is pretty universally the industry standard. ArtRage is good for him if he's on his own or if he gets work with a company that uses it. But PS is sort of a prerequisite to digital art which is expected in that profession.

Anyway, this is really a treat, riding along with you and your family at this stage of life. I remember as my son grew into and past the college level and entered the working world and all the opportunities and choices that came to him. Truth to tell, he did not go into Art as a profession. He has followed his own path which I always encouraged. I've always had a good relationship with him and he has far exceeded me, for which I am proud and relieved for him. He found his passion. I'm sure your boys will do the same because as their father, (you) are a passionate and enthusiastic inspiration. They're lucky to have you as a role model.

Sounds like your lovely wife is doing well. Glad to hear it.

Have you retired yet? You mentioned a couple years ago that you were getting to that phase of life.

On a different topic, the fires in my area have been worse than ever. It was very close to me months ago, but it's now springing up all over and threatening many people and affecting some roads. Prayers for the people affected. It used to be that the worst thing to fear as far as natural disasters was earthquakes. I think Fire has now taken that number one slot of things we hope to never experience around our homes.

------------------

Okay, ho un'idea migliore di quello che sta succedendo. Inviare pensieri positivi ai tuoi ragazzi, in particolare rispetto a quello il cui obiettivo è l'Arte. Non mi aspetterei niente di meno con la tua passione per questo. La cosa che dobbiamo prendere in considerazione è che se sta cercando di ottenere un lavoro come artista "interno", deve mostrare loro la facilità con i programmi che usano i datori di lavoro. Photoshop è piuttosto universalmente lo standard del settore. ArtRage è buono per lui se è da solo o se lavora con un'azienda che lo utilizza. Ma la PS è una sorta di prerequisito per l'arte digitale che ci si aspetta da quella professione.

Ad ogni modo, questo è davvero un piacere, andare insieme a te e alla tua famiglia in questa fase della vita. Ricordo che mio figlio è cresciuto e ha superato il livello universitario ed è entrato nel mondo del lavoro e in tutte le opportunità e le scelte che gli sono venute. A dire il vero, non è entrato nell'arte come professione. Ha seguito il suo percorso che ho sempre incoraggiato. Ho sempre avuto un buon rapporto con lui e lui mi ha superato di gran lunga, di cui sono orgoglioso e sollevato per lui. Ha trovato la sua passione. Sono sicuro che i tuoi ragazzi faranno lo stesso perché come loro padre (tu) sei un'ispirazione appassionata ed entusiasta. Sono fortunati ad averti come modello.

Sembra che la tua adorabile moglie stia bene. Felice di sentirlo.

Ti sei già ritirato? Hai menzionato un paio di anni fa che stavi arrivando a quella fase della vita.

Su un argomento diverso, gli incendi nella mia zona sono stati peggiori che mai. Mi è stato molto vicino mesi fa, ma ora sta spuntando dappertutto, minacciando molte persone e colpendo alcune strade. Preghiere per le persone colpite. In passato la cosa peggiore da temere per i disastri naturali erano i terremoti. Penso che Fire abbia preso quella slot numero uno di cose che speriamo di non sperimentare mai nelle nostre case.
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-31-2019 at 03:52 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap Mac. Yeah. Watched. TV. Last nigh Showing. The Fires burning. Trees and shrubbery I did. Wonder. If it’s. getting. closer to.you this
    time. tell Posdrawsky. To. Man. The. Stirrup,pump. If it gets to close. Ok. Make sure your Car is ready. In case the need for a
    Quick escape. Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. IVAYA con DIOS

Thanks MacPloos. Yer words are a wise comfort. I shall be ready when and if (hopefully not) the fires get closer. The firefighters really have their hands full this year. Cheers for those stalwart folks.

PozDrawSki sez: Hoot. Good job they're no wearing the kilts lest they look like they be wearing ante-bellum whoopie skirts. All that heat sure produces the updrafts, oh aye. Would be more like a weenie roast cookout where they be singing Kumbaya which would confuse the hell out of the newscasters. Would run the fires as a puff piece. Nay Laddie. Would no do.

Go Man GO GO GO!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap Mac. It’s good that your. Still Singing and Whisling in the Wind with Posdrawsky. CIAO PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

So far, so good, knock on wood. Certainly rough on others. But it's a ways off now from where I am and the winds have lightened up. Those drones they sell to everybody as a lark or hobby have been getting in the way of aircraft dropping water. They tell them not to fly in the fire zone, but cooperation is not big on some people's agendas, even in times of disaster.

PozDrawSki sez: This here mucker, D Akey is a right Nero, emperor of Rome. As the hillsides burn, he's playing the flippin' fiddle.

Go man go!

Corr. Blimey. Posdrawski. I thought. It was a Geetar Cap Mac was. Singing to confused:so he,s back. Fiddling as

ROME. burns. Think. I'd better. Warn. Caesar as there are no geese cause. We've just eaten the last. To stop. Them

Shrieking. Keeping. Us awake . HASTA. LA. VIsta