Page 1518 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 518101814181468150815161517151815191520152815681618 ... LastLast
Results 15,171 to 15,180 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

eighty+ if you typing in these forums on your iPad, I think you're pressing space twice between each word. Pressing space twice is a shortcut for end of sentence it puts a . then Capitial the next word. If you are doing this on purpose it makes your post very hard to read.

Hi. Thanks.. Kaveman. For the info I will try. If I can remember Ok. But I think. I'm to old. To bother

CIAO. Ploos. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

CAESAR!!!! Wow! Glad to see you're still with us, and to see you're doing Art in the commercial world. How excellent for you. You've taken your work into the next level. Alas, it also means you've moved on. I thought you were dissatisfied with the forums that they had slowed down and gotten less playful. You were like a satyr after the nymphs all migrated away. Your sources of "nourishment" disappeared.

But this reason for your disappearance is a happy one indeed.

You're starting to look a little like Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, after he fought Balrog. You've returned as Caesar the White. Anyway, your boys sure have grown up and you must be so proud. I remember when you would post about them as little kids. Very good work, dad.

Anyway, I know Mr. Ploos and I both have missed your presence here. I know Mr. Ploos is still a keen follower of Sport, and you live in that same soccer world as he does so you had much to talk about. Was fun for me to listen in.

Be well. And may your Art be joyful wherever you go with it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hey now, MacPloos, look who showed up! I guess the world changed so much that Caesar revolved back around to say howdy. What a good thing. Quick, talk soccer to him. Might keep him on the hook!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes Cap Mac. I did forget. To. Ribb him on football. But just as well. As must be gloating. Having. The worlds best player

.,Cristiano. Ronaldo ,,. Playing. For his favourite Team Italien. juve. I wonder. If goes. To. Their. Games. Or maybe they show on TV. IN. ITALY. OK. CIAO. PLOOS. .

SLAINTE HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. I

Hi Yeah I thought I would have ago at Sophie Loren but She,s Still Frozen in my iPad Pro so went

onto my Wacom ok and when in the files come across Free fun Drawing as I couldn't what I was so clicked

It when it came up I remembered 1 had done but couldn't remember who by so as I was feeling Knackerd

After watching Football then England and All Blacks then onto all the Dancing I didn't feel like starting a

New one ok so just Done a Touch up of no Name??? CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled     Free   Fun    Drawing       FINN  2.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	98153  

Hi felt lacy so just done a touch up ok but have a thought that its sideways again

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	........Rembrandt    Decent from the Cross.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	220.2 KB 
ID:	98155  

Here ya go MacInverty. Added some GPS directions to help ye orient the cross and all.

Go man go!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Corr. Thanks. Cap Mac. A great help but I still hav'nt figured out why it turns sideways.??? On the odd picture !! and still can't get. Sophia Loren. Out of the. IPadPro. To show. As it frozen and don't matter what I do I can't
    Unfreeze. Her. . As you know. To paint her. I had to hold up my 1gen iPad which had the picture of her on it as yeti hav'nt been able to get a image up on the IPad Pro. As too h/Tec. For this old. Bodger. . CIAO. PLOOS. SLAINTE

Dear ATPlus, I'm really admired of Your considerable improvement and still keeping Your own unique style!
    I like very much also Your deposition from the cross, although apparently still ongoing, for at least reasons:
    IRONY: You provided a map to help souls finde their appropriate
    ARTISTIC RENDERING: You somehow seem to approach to a certain extent El Greco sinouous and flaming style here.

Dear DAkey, the only and sole member who continuously and highest level nourished this Forum since ever is You, my friend! Gold medal for professional opinions, support, funny and original considerations.
    I felt so relieved to read the names of so many old friends in her still active and in great shape!
    I'm not into the commercial world as a side job indeed. I only feel somehow more confident about my outcomes level, but i still do them mostly forr fun, so plenti of pencil, pen, marker drawings, watercolors etc. when I can.
    My second son instead it going along that path, I hope, and I encouraged and I'm financing him, up to my limited possibilities, with comics/digital art courses, Academy (fine art) and whatever may help him to reach the aim. The talent and growth capability seem to be reasonably ascertained as a pretty good one by his various teachers, so I hope that he will have also all the rest needed for enter the competitive world of character design, graphic novels comics etc. ... he likes so much. Unfortunately for virtual paintings he uses Photoshop only so far and I wasn't able to convince him to add some fun also with ArtRage.

Now, about me instead, I think that, sooner or later, I'll have to resume my old tablet and see if I'm still good at ArtRaging, on my usual topics at least (BTW I see the After 9 o' Clock section didn't progress, so I guess that either people are afraid to treat hot topics with enough elegance and irony or this new age where every fanatism blew up and any kind of political correctness is locally required in the various places (or more globally), make such an excercise utmost risky.
    I guess there might always be someone shouting and yelling at an artwork which have not included all kind of minorities into a painting, or for having noticed some form of genderphobia, some other people pointing out to some alleged offence to women dignity on any whatsoever ground (Right! ME TOO! ), other groups scared by any kind of nudity, whatever the artistic purpose, willing to place covering leaves and flowers even on the greatest ancient art masterpieces to "protect childer" or "public decency".
    Panta rei (everything flows)!