Page 1517 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 517101714171467150715151516151715181519152715671617 ... LastLast
Results 15,161 to 15,170 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

A grand start, breaking the shapes doon ta yer black and whites and keeping it ta simple shapes like a sculpture by Henry Moore. It's a style and why not. Who says ye have to render everything oot ta be like a photographic representation o' tha 1600s.

PozDrawSki sez: Right. Tell ol' Rembrandt ta pipe down. Yer a 21st centenarian artist and ye paint em as ye see em, by gum. And it's yer 20th century birth, right. Ye got license, MacPloos.

Go man go!!!! Sculpture by Henry Moore, just for reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Henry Moore.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	98145  
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-24-2019 at 04:23 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap Mac. Yeah. Sorry. I new it was a bit. Rough. But. Tried to paint it. In. The. Early. part of the. Day when I

Should have been. Asleep. For at least 4 hours I Think. Watching. Boris at the. Commens and All. The M.Ps. Shouting

Was better then going. To the theatre ok. Yes. I must. Say. I have never been a Fan of Henry Moore. Work. But

Then. It’s a matter of taste. :confused :cool. :. Ok. Time. To get back. To the. Commons for more. Funny. Games

OK. PLOOS CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOs. SLAINTE.

Unbelievable, dear friend! So glad to see You, D Akey and anyone else I will find of the Old Guard!
    You got younger while I now look pretty much like You when it comes at my snowy hair and even worse as for my wrinkles ...
    Fortunately my wife still looks great.
    My two "kids" too (see the picture if I succed to attach it)and the one to the left is both studying fine art at Accademia, and had three years of comics school and now virtual character design and painting with a teacher working in the movie business here. I hope he will succeed in a pretty difficult and competitive field, but he's undoubtedly endowed, they say.
    Wish You and all the old friends in here all the best.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0519.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	298.0 KB 
ID:	98147
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-24-2019 at 10:02 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Yes Tis I ok sorry I still coudnt get Sophia Loren so tried one by David Chiefetz a bit
    rough as hadn't done much lately ok but thanks to dark owl for showing """" """"" OK
    Thank drunkenstylus... I had no idea who David Chiefetz was until drunkenstylus mentioned him!

Nice use of strong contrast!

Corr. Blimey. Is that. You. Ceasar. ?? I must I missed. You. And. Posts to me. Trying to educate. Me. But when. You
    Went. I relized. That. I was a. Hopeless. Task and that what. Frighten you. You. I'm 90 now. And still daft as. Ever
    But. Great to see again. With silver hair. And looking. Great. At 60. ?? With. Your 2. Sons. Yes I can see. Your very proud. Of them. Congrats. . Are you still trying to paint in water colour. Well as you. Can see. I'm
    Still hanging on hoping to make. A TON. At odd times. The. Reaper flies bye. So I. Hide. So he can't See me.
    Ok. Ploos. CIAO. HASTA LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Corr. Blimey. Is that. You. Ceasar. ?? I must I missed. You. And. Posts to me. Trying to educate. Me. But when. You
    Went. I relized. That. I was a. Hopeless. Task and that what. Frighten you. You. I'm 90 now. And still daft as. Ever
    But. Great to see again. With silver hair. And looking. Great. At 60. ?? With. Your 2. Sons. Yes I can see. Your very proud. Of them. Congrats. . Are you still trying to paint in water colour. Well as you. Can see. I'm
    Still hanging on hoping to make. A TON. At odd times. The. Reaper flies bye. So I. Hide. So he can't See me.
    Ok. Ploos. CIAO. HASTA LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE
    ahahahah. What I lost leaving virtual painting and therefore this Forum and Your wit and humor, dear friend!
    As usual pure fun reading Your comment! I guess the Reaper is absolutely amused by You as well and appreciate Your talent and art productivity and, since She sees You so busy, involved and proficient in art, She doesn't dare to bother You. So keep going to the benefit of all of us!

Actually I used my utmostly reduced "artistic" free time mainly for drawing, either pencil or pen/ fine markers, tools I can use quickly and anywhere, and watercolors, mostly when on holidays.
    I think I improved sensibly in all of these disciplines, in terms of efficiency and effectivess (thus far less frustration moments).
    I also used acrylic paint few months ago to execute a reasonably large imaginary and fake window under a fake brickmade upper border as trompe-l'oeil for a friend of mine. He hanged it on a wall to simulate an outside view. I would attach it (if I can) as the sole example (not being any of the items I speak about Artrage made).

Name:	20190511_093806.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	237.8 KB 
ID:	98148  

HI Caesar Well it looks strange to Me :confused Nah Im just Pulling
    your Leg ok as im only used to English countryside and Ive not seen that for Years due to the legs and the Romans yes I like
    yours so rich in colour I hope we wil see more of you and your paintings
    as you can see we are a bit of a State I hope we stay in the EU but
    I will have no Choice as it looks as if Boris is ruling the Roost eek eek
    OK it was good to see you again regards Ploos

Hi I think I,ve managed to get it on the screen at last ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	NIGHT   BY  DAVID    CHEIFETZ    FINN.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	98151  

Fascinating Lady. Perhaps a little sad, maybe because of Brexit. She will have to stand Mr. Boris Johnson all over the time now, rarely crossing the Channel and, frankly speaking, he's not among the most handsome men. He rather some Green Snake member magician in Hogworts challenging Harry Potter.
    Take care!

Hael o. Caesar. Yes he,s. A bit like. Your man. B.........sorry Can’t Remember his name. As they. Both. Want. Their own. Way. Like.

The magician in. Hogwarts !! Ok. I’ve done. A painting. Of your famous. Film Star Sophia. Loren. On my. IPad. Pro. But sofar. I haven’t. Figured. How. To. Get. On. The. Screen. As the IPad Pro. Is to h/tec. For. Old. �� but I keep trying. CIAO. PLOOS. SLAINTE