Page 1513 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 513101314131463150315111512151315141515152315631613 ... LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,130 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Cap Mac ok anything to keep Durer happy if you know what I mean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Albrecht   Durer    Self  Portrait      FINN     2.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	170.3 KB 
ID:	98071  

Not only do I know what ye mean, I can SEE what ya mean. It be the German in ye givin' 'im the Albrecht coif, oh aye. So yer opening a beauty salon. Hey, a salon's a salon.

PozDrawSki sez: Hope 'es a good tipper. . . or at least a right jolly tippler. One way or other he'd make a good mucker for ye.

Go man go!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    EYE Eye EYE CIAO
    Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    HI Cap Mac yeah it takes me half hour to get the picture on the screen then a 3\4 hour doing a

touch up then another 2 hours fighting to show it so as you can imagine I'm Knackerd and need at

Ninety a Doze ok HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

still showing large even thou I'd made it Smale

Yeah. I think. Her. Left eye. Needs. Lowering. A bit. Ok
    A very nice wide eyed bird you have there eighty+, she makes me feel festive.
    Drinks are on me. ; )

Lost. At. NINETY.As. Couldn't. Find. The back. Button. Ok. CIAO. ? CHUCK

Yeah. Chuck. They. Told. Me. I had. Run. Out. Of. Time. Yeah. After. I had Wrote. 3 lines.
    Last edited by eighty+; 09-23-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Hi Cap. mac. get down on the beach quick as the Birds are playing and Laying in the Sunshine ok

But keep an Eye on POZDRAWSKI CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	On the Beach      by     Guglieimo   Ciardi       FINN    2.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	98074  

Hi A Painting By BRIEX done many many Moons ago which I have never forgot ok had a look

to see if I could do a Touch up ??? ok just a little bit darken the darks and lighten the lights ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	BRIEX.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	98075  

Briex -- A very worthy AR user. He regularly blew my mind with how he seemed to really have absorbed the classical painting sense popular in his part of the world. Hope the reason he disappeared was because he got too busy with commissions to have time to post and say hello.

This site used to be something of a clearing house for artists who wished to show their work for employment. Sort of got derailed, but for a while there were some particularly hot artists coming through these portals. Either that or they were so good they got work quickly. I guess they grew up and left home. <sigh>

Nice treatment ye done. And as to the birds on the beach. . . forget about keeping PozDrawSki away. He's like a pooch chasing the birds into the air, barking his fool head off from the sport.

PozDrawSki sez: Woof! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! Oh, MacPloos! Did ye see em' take wing there? WOOOHOOO!!!! What a day at the beach!!!!!!

Go man go!!!!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 09-23-2019 at 07:08 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi . Cap. mac And not to forget. POZDRAWSKI. The barking. Polish. Hound. WoW. . Ok. Went. To the Hospital. As to
    Check. With the X-ray Bods. If the. X-rays. That they took which showed no breaks. As I,m still. In pain on the top of
    The left arm. Ok as I wondered. If they could. Take a. Xray. From a Diff. Angle but they said. If there was a. Break it would it would had shown on there X rays ?? And go back to my own Doc who might arrAnge for a Physio for me to. See. Ok. So. I got a taxi and. Went to Sainsburys. For food. As my. Mother Hubbard was empty. Ok CIAO. SLAINTE

Check the rotator cuff. That's the likely culprit. Painful as hell. Makes it hard to raise your arm. Had that problem, in my case it was from foolishness falling asleep in my easy chair with my arms propping me up and me sagging down against them like circus tent poles. So that meant the weight of my torso and head were pulling the shoulder joint apart little by little. After doing it for long periods it finally pulled apart and I was left with the pain and trying to figure out what happened. Took some time to heal.

Me mum who is 93 has her own version of it and the surgeon is recommending a replacement. In her case she also has arthritis in her shoulder. So it could be that as well.

PozDrawSki sez: Best not tell doctors what's what lest they blow you off, lad. But you could voice a wonder that it could be the rotator cuff because you have a friend with a similar problem. If it's not that, that's good to eliminate it from the problem. But it well could be and I'm surprised they're not talking about that as a possibility if it's not a broken bone.

Go man go!!!!

Feel better!

Hi. Cap Mac. Rotator. Cuff. That's a new one to me. As its not something that I've. Heard before. Ok. I was going. To go. To the. Doc's. This morning. But didn't. Get up. Ok. I 've. Had to turn my Compter off. As. I've. Been hacked. So
    Microsoft. Has told. Me. So I won't. Be. Doing any drawing for a few weeks Unless I can get my. IPAD. PRo to work. '
    At apple. They set it up but told me I would have to set the email at home BUT SO FAR NOT BEING A HI TEC. I've Failed
    OK. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE