Page 1501 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 501100114011451149114991500150115021503151115511601 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,010 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    eighty
    LONG LIFE DEAR eighty

congratulation ! you reached to 1500 pages

I want to download all the paintings you shared here !
    can you upload them in just one single zip file ?
    Soul is at the center of the circle of art

Hello. Shekofte. Blimey. Long time no see. Good your. Fit and well As for. Files. can't help you
    As I'm useless. With a computer ok if I knew how to. I would be pleased to send. Could you try
    Cap. mac as he has the knowledge how to Ko. Good to see you. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

D. Akey.
    Last edited by eighty+; 07-27-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Hello. Shekofte. Blimey. Long time no see. Good your. Fit and well As for. Files. can't help you
    As I'm useless. With a computer ok if I knew how to. I would be pleased to send. Could you try
    Cap. mac as he has the knowledge how to Ko. Good to see you. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

D. Akey.
    I'm afraid knowledge how to press a button and how to access files on a server are two different things. I have no access to your computer, matey nor do I have access to the forum content other than going through page by page like any other user. Even at that, compressing every picture you did would be kinda excessive. We're not talking one or two pictures here.

So my contribution to your cordial response is that it's likely not going to happen.

Although Mr Ploos, your good heart is front and center.

I suppose you could go through the thread and download the pictures you want off the forums one by one, or you can grab a displayed page at a time and then separate out the picture files. Multiply that by 1500 and you have an idea of the work involved.
    Last edited by D Akey; 07-27-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap Mac. I think that Shekofte. Meant. Just ones that were. Connected. To him when he was. Dancing around.
    The. forums keeping us Laughing. . Ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE

Hi. Cap Mac. I think that Shekofte. Meant. Just ones that were. Connected. To him when he was. Dancing around.
    The. forums keeping us Laughing. . Ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE
    I see. I have no idea then, I'm afraid, since I don't know which those would be. I think he could well go in and select those which he favors in that case and just grab them.

Anyway, it's always cool to get that kind of interest from your fans.

Go man go!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi tried a touch up ok but is taken 2 hours to show on the Forums when only took 5mins for the

Touch UP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A      Painting      smash.     by     .Ploos       Origenal    by      Carolyn . Anderson   FIN.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	97901  

Hi yeah still doing Touch ups as :confused :with my Computer?? sorry its my Computer

that's with me

Name:	A Water Colour  By  Ben Lustenhouwer      No1b.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	97906  

We've gotta figure out how to get your computer back up to scratch eight +! There are a gagillion people in the world who might know just how to fix things right, we just need to find ONE of them and get it going for you! If there is a financial road bump in your way, then we should do a little crowdfunding. It can't possibly cost so much to accomplish that if a bunch of us pitched in a few quid it wouldn't be fixed in a snap. What say Ragers? How we gonna let eight + flounder with a computer running on hamsters and rabid squirrels? Let's make a plan!
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Thanks. Dave I'm just getting. In bed. Ok. . Yes I love Drawing and. Painting. But. wth HyTec. I'm. Lost ok
    CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

Hi yep Still touch Ups ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Nymphs  and  Satyr      FINN.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	97908