Page 1494 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 49499413941444148414921493149414951496150415441594 ... LastLast
Results 14,931 to 14,940 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Yeah, I should think this was how the world looks to you with the aching legs and all. Sorry about the challenges of it.

PozDrawSki sez: Mount Olympus by any other name is choost Tha Heelands, lad. Say howdy to all at the toga party, MacPollo! Not too much wine, mind, lest ye take tha Dyonisian Express doon into tha Lach. Oh aye.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap. Mac. Well tried to send. But was asked. For the. URL. And I didn't know so collapsed and went back.
    To sleep. Ok. Ploos CIAO. SLAINTE

Your painting is good, but you lack of discipline. When you stop, you forget how to start -- and it's ain't no kick start like on yer motorcycle nor on the pitch.

PozDrawSki sez: Speakin' as yer heeland barrister whose clients include Nessie (got her off wif' choost a slap on her flipper, didn' I?), my advice to yew is to quit yer ceasin' and desistin' an' commence ta paintin' an' postin'.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac yeah I had a close shave ? Near miss as went to the Mall. Well the Apple shop. Think /Hope. They've fixed my
    New. IPad. pro ok. But when trying to go up on the escalater. I found myself being. Helped off the. Floor Start by 2blokes
    Lucky for me who had. Seen me trying to be Fred Astaire. The Reaper called me later to say sorry. He was busy. But would
    Keep a close eye on me.!! . CIAO. SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap Mac yeah I had a close shave ? Near miss as went to the Mall. Well the Apple shop. Think /Hope. They've fixed my
    New. IPad. pro ok. But when trying to go up on the escalater. I found myself being. Helped off the. Floor Start by 2blokes
    Lucky for me who had. Seen me trying to be Fred Astaire. The Reaper called me later to say sorry. He was busy. But would
    Keep a close eye on me.!! . CIAO. SLAINTE
    Holy cow! MacPloos!!! Good job those young sherpas were there to help ye on yer mountainous quest. I hope ye at least got the iPad workin' and ye got back to base camp in one piece.

PozDrawSki sez: I dennay think the ol' sayin goes: "If Mohamed won't go to the mountain top, take the escalator." Whoever put the Apple Store on the mountain top had a right sinister intent. I blame the altitude sickness for a young sea-level beach comber like yer normally well-oxegenated self. It be like the Himalayas at times in them rarefied climes.

So, now that all's done an' doosted, doon't just sit there jawin'. Get paintin' laddie buck! Go man go!!!!!

hi Cap. Mac. Sorry. But had to stay in bed. Due to the. Bruising. Ok CIAO

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hi Cap. Mac. Sorry. But had to stay in bed. Due to the. Bruising. Ok CIAO
    Oh, sorry to hear it mate. Take care of yourself and let the body heal up a bit and you'll get back to it when you can.

You know I'm always joking around about ye being a malingerer when ye take a moment pause. Just for laughs is all.

You just enjoy the ride. And keep an eye on the footballers. That's always got something to enjoy.

So heal oop. And take 'er easy, that's the ticket, oh aye.

Hi. Cap Macs idid sleep most of the day ok. But come too. And thought I'd try. And have a go at a painting. Ok.so

Switch on my. Wacom and got. A reference pic on screen. To copy. So started. To draw. Happily. Yes it seemed funny

But. Managed Smash out the face and save it. But from then I'd forgot. How to get it. On the rorums. Ok

Ok so that's. The end of my. Story. Ok. Cap. Mac. CIAO. HASTA. lA. VISTA

Hi yep another try. To see if I can. Get back. To the forums as tried to do a painting. As haven't. Painted for
    Three weeks. Ok. But as I've been sleeping a lot. I find everything. Has changed. So after struggle. I managed
    To do a drawing. Ok. But then I found l was up the creek with no paddle. And couldn't find how to send. The pic
    To the forums. Ok. Yeah. You can put it down to my age. As know. I'm in the nineties l'm worried that the
    Reaper will get me before l'm back on the forums trying to paint. CiAO SLAINTE

Wow, MacDoogle. Good to see yer givin' it the ol' college try!

Whether ye post pics or no, the thing is yer postin'.

PozDrawSki sez: An' yer paintin'. Paintin'll keep the sheep counters from yer door, and the 'aggis from bashin' yer door doon, oh aye. . . I mean NAY! Choost keep yer mint jelly at the ready and the sheep what ye been countin' will high tail it oot if they knows what's good for 'em.

Go man go!!!!