Page 1481 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 48198113811431147114791480148114821483149115311581 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,810 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Cap. Mac. Thanks. But my computer has gone. A.W.O.L. Ok. So can’t draw. . Or send e mail. CIAO SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap. Mac. Thanks. But my computer has gone. A.W.O.L. Ok. So can’t draw. . Or send e mail. CIAO SLAINTE
    Looks like we'll have to dispatch the shore patrol to collect 'im oop. Probably in some drunk tank or face doon in some seedy bar or 'e's been drawin' faces on the barroom floor for beers. There will be a disciplinary hearing unless he shows oop an' turns hisself in.

PoseDrawSki sez: Well, good luck, mate. Ye may have ta pull oot yer sketch book an' pencil in the meantime, as ye done in tha days of your Ploos Boos, that be tha ticket.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac yeah thinking of. Lorna Done. Sinking in the marsh as I,m already sinking up to armpits and can’t move as worried I’ll sink further. I’m hoping. The ArtRage team will take pity. On this old Sod and throw me a rope so I can be
    Pulled out. Ok. As for drawing wth a sketch and pencil. Can’t do. As printer is out as well I can use my iPad. But it’s
    Still to high Tec. And as the legs are still swollen I,m not mobile and Taxis cost a arm and a leg nowerdays so. It
    Like back to. Trad that if my oils are still usable. After all these. Years Playing Digital. . CIAO SLAINTE

Hi Eighty+. I've sent you a private message on the forums.

Just reply to that when you can and I'll help you via private message.

If you're having a problem with your computer I may not be able to help, but I can help solve any problems relating to ArtRage.

Hi Dave can you email me. So I can try to explain to you as I,m not used to private messages but will try again tomorrow
    Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE

Sorry, I thought you might not be able to email.

I have sent you an email to help.

Please reply to that email when you can.

We can continue to use email, don't worry about private messages.

Yes Dave I can email.from. 1gen IPad. And. IPad. PRO. But not on main computer ok. Which is the problem one CIAO

On another note, MacPloos, have you ever used voice dictation software in order to write your comments? The reason I'm asking is because I have just started and I can see certain things happening like adding a period in the middle of a sentence and then continuing as if it were a new thought?

Anyway, there were some tell-tale oddities that looked familiar like a computer was winging it like spell check on an iphone where it writes some stuff I have never said.

Cool. Hope you get your computer up and running again. Hope you have a tech guy handy.

PoseDrawSki sez: I miss your paintings, mate!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap Mac and posedrawsk1. Thanks for looking in. Yes I miss painting too but hoping that the ArtRage team will be able
    To pull me out of the mire. That I got my self. Into ok. As ln the last few months I was happly thinking my painting had
    Inproved and painting. Does keep me active as I need it at my 90th year as you can imagine so hopefully i’ll Be back
    Painting again shortly. . You never know I might make the Ton. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

E don't know ow E dunit But EEEEEEEEE'S Done It
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Lady  of Shalott    by J.W. Waterhouse    my  Copy   FINN  2     ipeg    .jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	271.6 KB 
ID:	97402