Page 1425 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 42592513251375141514231424142514261427143514751525 ... LastLast
Results 14,241 to 14,250 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Mr. Eighty, how are you doing? I have been viewing your thread to catch up on your paintings. They are all very nicely painted. I spent more time on your last few ones. I love them. Can't wait to see you finish the last one which Dakey sent you the references.

Hi. pai. Yes I’m. Still. Blundering on like a man with no arms but good to see your still painting. I did look at your
    Abstracts. But didn’t reply. As there beyond my imagination. If you know what I mean ok. Kual le shanti. ok ��. Ciao

So you're on four legs now is it, laddie? What happened? You get bit by a centaur? I was a bit worried when you painted it a little too lifelike and personal as if the combat t'were yer own aesthetically adept self. Careful or you'll end oop a right hoofer in the Brighton Follies, Jimmay!

I imagine that flu jab to be the antidote to break the spell -- turn ye back human, eh? Well, hope ye didn't pass oot when ye came face to face with that ol' needle. Hobbled though you are, you're still getting around and that's an inspiration.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ow my God Ploos what have you done :cool confused well I took the easy path and threw the flowers up in the air so

now comes the hard bit sorting that lot out ok I did think I should go A.W.O. L but the legs said don't try as we will only make it

to the front door (: ( : CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flowers  in  the  Meadow    By    Peter   Hulsey     Starters   No 4  .jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	96327  

and the voice shouted ave yuh dune Yet Mate and I shouted back Yeah Mate And I'm Knacked CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Flowers   in   the   Meadow    By    Peter    Hulsey           FINN        .jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	96328  

Hi yeah I did tell her last night to stop drinking large Gin and Tonic but as you can See she took no notice of me CIAO
    SLAINTE

Name:	The    Calendar   Dame    by   Ernest  Chiriaka      Starter  No  1      .jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	96333  

Ah, the ol' gin and tonic maneuver. You finally could best her on the tennis court, which was your cunning design all along, eh, MacEnroe? I'm guessin' the score be Love 80+

Good one also with the flowers in the field. Keep that paint moving aboot. Go man go!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac sorry about the Flowers but they went to my head and I just went to Pieces OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	the     Calendar     Dame      Starter     No  2   .jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	96337  

Hi Cap Mac ok had another go at the Flowers in the Meadow but still not keen on it but a blind man would like to see it OK
    CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Flowers   in   the   Meadow    By    Peter    Hulsey      FINN   2     .jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	96340  

Now all you've got ta do, my dear chap is get the lassie in the meadow and you're golden. The flowers on her dress could populate that there rugby pitch with bigger bloomers.

You certainly didn't waste any time tartin' oop the bird with that loovelay raven hair. I can tell where you're heart is. And well placed it is, oh aye, and so it 'tis.

Go man gooooo!!!!!!! Wooohoooooo!!!!!!