Page 1421 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 42192113211371141114191420142114221423143114711521 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,210 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Cap Mac. Aye up early. Thought i’d Get to Scotland now it’s going independent. But I nearly got killed in the crush
    Seems as if half the populace wants to become Scots Maybe. I’ll. get a better chance. As m’mither comes from Edinburgh
    So i’m Half a Scot. Already. . Hoots. Mon go. go. GO. CIAO. SLAINTE

yeah I haven't a clue so far but at least something is happening ok so with luck it might

look like a Picasso ??? and be applauded from the ROOFTOPS D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled       trying    to    trace    no   2      .jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	96196  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    yeah I haven't a clue so far but at least something is happening ok so with luck it might

look like a Picasso ??? and be applauded from the ROOFTOPS D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Since the Heelands are so far from home, it's PLOOS ONE from the rooftops then!!!! Cheers MacPloos!

Go MAN GO!!!!!!

And yeah, it's Australia, boot they got the right stoof -- meanin' plenty o' beer.

Name:	Taylors.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	272.0 KB 
ID:	96205  
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-12-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah. Cap. Mac. It's Just. Got to. Be. FOSTER'S. Ain,it. CHEERS CIAO

Well she came out better then I expected For my 1st proper try at using the Trace but I prefer to draw them myself

come what may !! even if they might look like Picasso's OK CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled       trying    to    trace      FINN       .jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	96216  

. . .even if they might look like Picasso's OK CIAO SLAINTE
    Keep at it, Laddie Buck. Yer no quite there yet. A few knocks in the head in the bull ring and ye should be seein' like a proper cubist.
    - O'Lay

Name:	MOMA 03-2 Pablo Picasso Les Demoiselles d-Avignon Close Up.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	217.4 KB 
ID:	96218  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac yeah this of his is the only one I liked of his Stuff OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

hi has anybody been to Rome and find out how Caesar is as he's missed at the Forums OK

all I can think is he's become a Priest or a Politician ???????

Name:	The     Weeping     Women     By      Piccasso        FINN         ptg      .jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	196.9 KB 
ID:	96223  
    Last edited by eighty+; 10-14-2018 at 01:48 AM.

that's great Picasso..oops I mean eighty+..

Hi Cap Mac yeah this of his is the only one I liked of his Stuff OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

hi has anybody been to Rome and find out how Caesar is as he's missed at the Forums OK

Hahaha. Smashing! Good job your legs are all greased up which means the bulls could only get a glancing blow -- just enough to put the corners on your cubist sensibilities.

Bully for you, Pablo MacCasso!

Haven't seen the lad since the Ides o' March Hares gone a couple years. Flinging open my diary, let's see now. . .

It seems he was going to be retiring by now. I also think he got frustrated with the lack of women to flirt with.

Also I think he felt the lack of support judging by the lack of response when he was going all political with the boatloads of refugee immigrants from Africa -- fearing Italian culture was about to be washed away and nobody was posting bilingually in Italian and English which I believe he took as a personal insult seeing as I did it for Portuguese and Spanish but omitted Italian. I did so because I though he was fluent.

Also I blame myself some for writing to you in all kinds of English and Scottish dialect. I thought he spoke English, but I can see that he mostly used Google Translate and I don't think it could handle the broken phonetic spellings.

Also Andrea and Caesar left in the same boat it seems. I reckon they set off for the Isle of Lesbos to speak to the Lesbians about their keen interest in World Cups -- or was that cups of the world?

Sorry Lad. If you have any questions about Caesar, I would consult Pliny the Elder. Just do it before Vesuvius erupts.
    Last edited by D Akey; 10-15-2018 at 06:19 AM.