Page 1379 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 37987912791329136913771378137913801381138914291479 ... LastLast
Results 13,781 to 13,790 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi The placing of the Bodies ok CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ITALIEN    Billard   Saloon       by      Luigo  Soros    Starter  No   2    .jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	95204  

The one of the lad looks like he got all dolled up and shaved for his first date. You gotta be smooth. It's in the dating handbook.

So he's a-going to the billiard hall ta meet his lassie? She sounds like a right game bird she do.

Anyway, I'm impressed that ye shall nay sidestep a visual challenge, eh lad? Good start this one. Have some fun. Looks like a neat ol' place t' hang oot.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Cap Mac Well what could I do After you Smashed
    me in the Face with your Gauntlet shouting Hoots Mon I
    Challenge you Senor Ploos at 50 Pace'es what Be it
    Pistols or Meat Clevers the choise is yours OK
    Go Mon Go down Bye the River side O'lay CIAO
    HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	ITALIEN    Billard   Saloon       by      Luigo  Soros    Starter  No   3      Ptg   .jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	95205  

Watching them come into focus, step by step, is like a recollection of a long ago scene with the details coming back to me mind's eye.

Remember the time doon tha billiard parlor? Oh, aye. Was the Victorian times. Oh right. . . On a trip to Paris it was. . . and what were they wearing, these ladies and gents? Clothes from around the turn of the last century. . . And the lassies were playing snooker, that much I know. . . no, wait. . . t'was billiards! . . . and. . . they were trying to get us to not duel with pistols or meat cleavers. . . but rather to settle it on the green felt of the billiard table. . . I think it's coming back t' me. . .

Feels like we're doing a hypnosis session with the details of the scene coming back into clarity.

Go man go!!!!!! Ye kin do this one. No challenge too great for the mighty MacPloos! Oh aye. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Good game Chelsea Win but stopped me painting but also gave me the chance to clean my Pistols and sharped the Meat Cleaver
    in readness to meet that Scottish Hoolgan down by the riverside ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

is the girl on the right in a Buboole Bath

Name:	ITALIEN    Billard   Saloon       by      Luigo  Soros    Starter    No     4     .jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	95207  
    Last edited by eighty+; 05-20-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Hi Time for some Nosh OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	italien   billards   Saloon  by  luigo  Soro     Starter   N o     5    .jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	95208  

Great sketches Eighty+!

Have a look at Heather's videos on YouTube for some great tips. While not a relaxed painting style like you are doing, she brings many different techniques to the table. Her videos are at: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZephyrHR/videos

It is fun to see her progression from fives years ago, to today.

Nice work Eighty+!
    Robert Hopkins

Thanks. Hiwaystar. Yes took a look I only wish my pen could paint as fast. It would be go Man goz
    On the brushes from dark owl. So far I've got 2. How many should there be.

He has a total of six brushes and two blenders on his two threads. Thread One Thread Two

Quote Originally Posted by DO
    My homage to Square Canvas 2 brush of ArtRage5, but messy and loose.

Uses custom heads and grains: 6 brushes and 2 blenders.
    Each one varies just slightly, but it is good to have every one of them to use based on what the "painting" wants!
    Robert Hopkins

Hi thanks Hiwaystar not that I use them but may do in the future ok my Favourite is the airbrush Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Italien     billards     Saloon    by   luigo   Soro     Starter      N o     5     .jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	95211