Page 1370 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 37087012701320136013681369137013711372138014201470 ... LastLast
Results 13,691 to 13,700 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Nice foray into the Art Deco look. Don't know the piece, whether it was stylized that way before you were copying it or you were copying the girl and gave it the Deco style, but it has that kind of rhythm to it, especially in the hair. Nice one. Yer making it aroond the Heeland track in fine Formula One form, oh aye.
    Last edited by D Akey; 04-27-2018 at 07:26 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI. Cap Mac. I’m. On my new IPad Pro. That is trying to find out how to work it ������ as its a bit hard for this old sod to
    Understand OK ��I havn’t Tried to draw on it yet. Maybe in a few months time ���� CIAO
    SLAINTE

Let's us be clear, MacFaust. . . Whilst yer innercent self werest rollin' aboot in tha pit, the devil give ye an iPad Pro? Just what sort o' bargain did ye set, eh?

Best check the name on that there brand spankin' new tablet. . . see if it don't say iPit Pro. Ye needs ta watch that there MacPloostopheles the Red . . . oooohhh, 'e's a wiley one, 'e is.

By MacDoogle's beard, lad!!!! Ye didn't 'appen ta sign nuffink in blood, now did ye? There may be a way ta spare ye bein' pelted wif fiery brimstones. Take care laddie buck. Best get to it afore too many moons ha'e passed lest ye expire yer warranty afore ye fire an' brimstone 'er oop. . .

By the bye -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! New tech is always SO COOL!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 04-27-2018 at 12:59 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Cap Mac Go Mon Go
    Yeah this last one has me gone So taking a break and some food
    see how I feel Later OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pre raph   Jane Morris  or   the Blue Silk  Dress    By    Rossetti     Starter No 1     .jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	95088  

HI A little bit more
    OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Pre raph   Jane Morris  or the Blue Silk Dress    by    Rossetti    Starter No 3.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	95089  

Well I can't say for sure, but she has a bit of the Pre-Raphelite look aboot her countenance. She looks heroic. Strong reds. Bold composition. Looking good. Using the iPad on this one?

I mean, don't ye want to hear that boot up chime for the first time and get ye to installin' ArtRage on it. Could be a grand moment. A Kodak moment. Like ye got a new baby what's gonna carry yer name, yet it's already house broken and no messy diapers. What could be better in an electronic protégée. Sort of a Mini-Ye.

Fantastic! Cigars for everyone!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 04-29-2018 at 12:26 AM.

[COLOR=""]Hi Cap Mac no not on
    IPad Pro. As I'm still lost with it ok. As for Jane Morris. Will take some time as there is still lots to do plus I'e
    Only just got out of the pit ok. Time for breakfast CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE. [/COLOR]

Hi not much today
    as snooker and football took centre field ok but spent time on head
    and hands ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Pre raph   Jane Morris  or the Blue Silk Dress    by    Rossetti    Starter No 4.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	95096  

She's coming into focus. Keep it up.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Yeah Cap Mac She's
    Fighting me all the way she said I'm not sure the way you've done my
    Hair I said listern Luv I've got enough Trouble with your bloody Blue
    Silk dress I had to enlarge your flower vase so then had to change the
    Angle of your arms and done a bit of rough work on the background OK
    So I'm leaving your dress To I've cleared the rest first (: (:
    OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE[ /FONT]

OW yeah tried a colour practise on her arms was

Name:	Pre raph   Jane Morris  or the Blue Silk Dress    by    Rossetti    Starter No 5   png.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	95103  
    Last edited by eighty+; 04-30-2018 at 12:51 PM.