Page 1360 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 36086012601310135013581359136013611362137014101460 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,600 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I've never played snooker, but seen the table and balls (3 is it?). I used to play pool a bit.

Later in mid-life I ran into a chap from my high school art class who went semi-professional. From the moment he took a shot, there was absolutely no way I could get a turn. He could run tables till he wore the felt bald - clean down to the slate.

Ask me if it was fun? Nay lad. It had become a most passive experience where I don't think it could any longer be labeled as a "game". I think his switch got stuck in the "ON" position and he's still at that same table to this very day. When you hear thunder rumbling, I believe it's himself at the break.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Fantastic portrait!!! Go ahead!!!
    Your style is unique...!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

HI DamasocI Thanks from Brighton To Chile

Hi Cap Mac You should see O'Sullivan play ok

tried another portrait but had a hard Job as can't see the mark were I'm to draw so makes the eye's tired
    searching For it I think it can be Changed will look later ok I've called it a Starter but won't bother with it
    as its in a mess ok To you Both CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled      Unknowed      Starter  No   1a    .jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	94892  

Yes, MacPloos, you can set the cursor in ArtRage as I recall. I'm afraid I don't have AR on this computer and I don't want to turn the other on.

But you can make it at least a couple ways, maybe more. But it can be "Precise" which is more like a crosshairs or one where it shows a circle around the size of the mark you're about to make with the brush you're using. I'm not sure if you can use it with pencils and so on. Oh well. Hopefully someone will pop in and tell you where the setting is.

I'm assuming it's likely in PREFERENCES if you want to poke around a bit.

An idea in the meantime: Commit to a mark and then hit [Undo] which is also Ctrl+Z (for PC) or Cmd+Z (Mac).

So what you could do when you're looking for it, just make a big old mark and see where it's hitting and then immediately undo it. Once you're more or less oriented you can then proceed as normal.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac Thanks for Info with luck I'll get there OK
    CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Portrait   of    Abraham  van  der  Door     By  Dobsont    Starter  No 1       ptg.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	94894  

Hi Starter ok should be in bed OK CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Mrs   Mary   Hamilton   By    Thomas    Lawrence     Starter  No  1    .jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	94897  

Dear Ploos - Mr DA was right - look in Edit/AR Preferences/Cursors and you can select to magnify precise cursor.

Name:  AR Pref.JPG
Views: 197
Size:  32.9 KB

If you have AR on a computer, Windows has an animated effect that causes your mouse pointer to pop-up in the centre of concentric rings so you can easily find it.

In Windows 10 the effect should already be turned on by default. But you can make sure by going to Settings > Devices > Mouse > Related Settings > Additional Mouse settings.

When the Mouse Properties dialogue opens (see below) click on the Pointer Options tab. Then put a check in the box I have highlighted.

Name:  mouse.JPG
Views: 175
Size:  34.8 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

June. Thanks. I'm just up. So on IPad But going by your picture's it looks as if I will be able to do it. ok.
    But watch this space as I'm sure to press the wrong button Regards. Ploos

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]HI CAP Mac JUNE THANKS I tried and it come up with a circle with a little cross wire so I thought Great so picked up My Rifle and took aim but the rabbits now all the
    tricks and in a flash they were back to the [warren and down their family hole's blimey I've just woke I must have gone asleep while writing OK CIAO SLAINTE /FONT]

Well I don't now how long I was asleep but must have been some time as the Picture has gone ok got it back

Name:	Mrs   Mary   Hamilton     By     Thomas   Lawrence       FINN     .jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	94904  
    Last edited by eighty+; 03-28-2018 at 09:48 AM. Reason: sleep

HI Just Bunged some paint on so I can see roughly
    were he is OK CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Portrait   of    Abraham  van  der  Door     By  Dobsont    Starter  No 2      ptg.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	94905