Page 1357 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 35785712571307134713551356135713581359136714071457 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,570 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

You know MacPloos yer arrived as a right primo artist sure enuf when even tha medical professionals stop and bellow: "SHUT OOP WIF ALL YER BELLERIN' an' PAINT OOS a MASTERPIECE as is yer TRADITION!"

I dare say, not even randy Lucien Freud nor Picasso o' tha Damsels hisself 'ad such an insistence -- NAY a DEMAND! -- froom 'is female pooblic. Ye should be right proud an' toss yer refreshment in tha pooblic aye.

Ye've got the Queen's Royal Nurses sharp an' correct an' in a frittery dither!

An' ye made me laugh with this last post o' yers. What a clever choice o' paintin's oh aye !!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Can I help you?? yes I've been
    sent to look after You! OW MY GOD and Popeye wont even share his Spinach
    CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Patrick   Nagel        Starter  No  1      .jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	94838  

Blimey I thought she was to look after me, and here I'm Combing her hair this morning :eek;
    CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Patrick    Nagel      My   Copy    FINN      ptg   .jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	94839  
    Last edited by eighty+; 03-18-2018 at 08:23 AM.

HI A funny Day as I've slept most
    of it then about 7pm went to google for Vanessa Bell and befor I knew what had
    Happened I was Pencil Sketching A. John CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Agustave   John    my Copy     by    Ploos   FINN     .jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	94840  
    Last edited by eighty+; 03-18-2018 at 01:07 PM.

Ach! Fantastic! Ye'll need ta take on some freelance door-to-door nymphentine gam wrappers ta fill in on days other than Thursdays if this masterwork be the result. These paintings are marvelous! Caught the eye of that there well-drawn randy ol' red-faced geezer what just set eyes on the glamorous lassies what ye been a-groomin' as ye straighten oot yer Nagel style. He stood there gape mouthed frozen long enough ta get ye a good sketch up.

Go man go! I would type more but I dennay want to interrupt Billy Connolly doin' 'is stand oop.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi. Connolly. I thought he was retired. . Just showes that you can't keep a scot down y'ken. . Just up thought it was Monday. So looks as if I've lost a day ok
    Had a bad night. As the right foot was painful. So got up and tried to cut some of the wrapping off. Then took some knock off. Pills The next I knew. Was my neighbour. Irene who brought me some goodies. So I could. Survive ok well as its. It's. Sunday. I might be able to see some. Football CIAO. SLAINTE.
    o

Sorry aboot the pain in the legs, lad. That has to wear on ya. Well, hang in there. Sounds like you have another lovely lady checking oop on ye. I think that points to yer charisma as an artist. . .and the beard. That magnificent Dumbledore whiskery bit really sells yer good heart and magical skill set.

As to Connally -- 'twere a recording. He may be retired, boot his videos tend ta play on upon conjuring.

Right. Check oot the football. Always a good way to take one's mind off of all else.

Go man go and hope the pain lessens. Be well.

ok yeah Chelsea Won Hazard pops
    the Winner But it was anybody's game to win ok at the moment when I'm drawing
    I don't feel the pain ok only hope not another bad night
    CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Young    Women        Starter    No   1      Ploos   .jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	94843  

Well she made me laugh Film
    on Telly I think ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Zyphy      By  forgot      FTNN         .jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	94846  

Cool. That redhead one has some humor, not least of which was the garment. She looks like one of those birds in the cage at the dance club.

Keep dancing, mate!