Page 1348 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 34884812481298133813461347134813491350135813981448 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,480 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I would check your email. Hannah told me she had replied to you in email from when you first inquired about your password a few weeks ago.

This one you see in response here was because I contacted her in case she hadn't seen your request. She had. But decided to respond publicly here in the forums for all EXCEPT the password. She can't post your password publicly for obvious reasons. Check your email.

Anyway, so happy that June hoisted your butt out of techno-hell. You guys work well together. Plus she made you breakfast. That's serious progress, matey!

Yeah, hope you have enough food to tide you over till you get your new card.

Bravo laddie!!!! You did quite well as that nefarious passel o' crooks squeezed you without conscience nor care for any but their own worthless asses.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac thanks yes the
    only email I have received from Hannah she stated to go to apple to sort and they
    say said no its down to your artrage site for a password so as you can see I'm
    so ok plus at the moment I can't send or Receive Email due to
    REIMAGE ok so ask Hannah to send the password by Traditional post airmail ok
    plus yes I've tried to uninstall REIMAGE with no luck yet will keep trying ok
    CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

No need for all that traditional mail jazz. You have a private message here on this here website, by jingo.

Once you're on as you are, where you can post in your thread, you also have access to your private messages. Are you aware of that feature? Who knows how many people have tried to contact your venerable self that way.

https://forums.artrage.com/private.php

I *think* this will take you to your private message spot. When you get there, look around and you should see your messages to you there. I think she may have sent your password there as well. It's your own personal message that the public cannot see. Just you and the administrators like Hannah Rage.

If it's not, I'll ask she send it there again.

Regular snail mail will no work, laddie as they're the landlubbin kind and cannot swim the seven seas ta Brighton. I think it's the salt in the water what singes their eyelashes and they cannay abide it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI CAP MAC ok I've Tried
    just have to wait now to see if My message got to Hannah ok CIAO SLAINTE
    plus a long way to swim now I'm OLDER
    Last edited by eighty+; 02-27-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Mr. Ploos - another weapon I have in my arsenal to protect my computer is Malwarebytes
    https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/ This is a free trial which reverts to the basic free version after 14 days. There is no need to upgrade to the paid version after this time. I still use the free version.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 225
Size:  13.1 KB

I'm hoping that this will remove Reimage for you if my other suggestions have seemed too complicated.

Just download and follow the instructions. When it has completed it's scan and found something, click on the blue 'quarantine' box and that's it.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi June Thanks ok I have tried Malware with my fingers crossed but I don't hold much hope as feeling that to many question's got me confused so IVAYA CON DIOS
    CIAO SLAINTE

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi yes I tried
    to do a touch up with the little pad ok started with the right hand found it hard as it seemed only to paint vertical so changed
    hands and the put the tablet in front of me so I could then use
    both hands then after a while it packed up and I thought that's another one I've buggered up but all it was the plug had come
    out at the top ok I just had tuh LAFF CIAO SLAINTE [ /FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tickling  time  by bougerreu  and  Mouse   Starter  No2   png.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	94737  

Hello Dear 80+++++ hope you're ok, too much tech these days ^_^ I must admit that the use of the yellow font on white background is kind of artsy too , the only way to decipher the text is to select the text or having VERY VERY good eyes ^_^.

PS DON'T give up on that nasty Reimage, don't let 'em win ^_^ keep up the good work! CIAO VAYA CON DIOS SAYONARA
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Andreau
    Good to see you Do you know where CAESAR is???? Has he retired and gone to his favourite isle doing Water colours
    ok if you know please post as he's missed tel him that my
    education is going down hill fast ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS sayonara ???
    OK know I'll go and look at your PAINTINGS are you still chasing the same
    BIRD

Hi took some time I thought REimage had taken to stop me

unistalling them the bastards ok CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Antonio    Marcini   Starter no 2       ptg.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	193.8 KB 
ID:	94741