Page 1345 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 34584512451295133513431344134513461347135513951445 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,450 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I can't speak to all your troubles, but the last bit re: your password to log in to your iPad:

Unless your house is filled with unsavory types, there's probably not any danger in writing your password down where you can look at it quickly.

Have you considered writing it on a piece of painter's tape or masking tape you have stuck to your device so it's handy at a glance?

If you're worried, then don't. But it's a thought, depending on whether it works at your security level to do that.

Good luck with the other bit. I can't help cause I've never used it.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Captain Mac yes U should told me about sticking tape on the top of the Screen as would have saved me searching on bits of paper plus can never
    find a ink pen when wanted my passwords where on Norton who fed them
    in as wanted but since upgrade to W10 Norton has gone! now not where?? ok
    as U can see I have clicked A for black and 6 for size and Comic s ok But it
    never shows???? Yes having watched Chads finger paintings I had a go ok
    but there are done on my IPad And I Didn't no how to get them on my computer
    I think Robbie said Google Photos but no joy then like a idiot I tried REIMAGE
    so lost my Wacom cintiq 21ux screen and as U know the pens had packed up
    so got the little 6" Wacom which worked ok on the large Screen till REIMAGE which refuses to uninstall does anybody know to uninstall it
    Last edited by eighty+; 02-21-2018 at 11:43 AM.

Oh Eighty, you are having an awful time. Do you know anyone who can come in and solve some of these issues for you?

Is Reimage an app on your Ipad?

Google Photos PC and Ipad downloads .... https://photos.google.com/apps

So sorry to hear all your troubles Mr. Ploos. I wish I could have stopped you from using Reimage - they are scoundrels! Years ago before a change of ownership, they were a great site to go to repair computer problems and I would use them a couple of times a year to keep my computer running smoothly. But the last time I used them after the changeover, my computer was completely ruined and I wasted money. They tried to talk me into spending more to correct the problems caused by them but I cut my losses and closed them down.

There are many reports about this company on the internet - here's one - http://www.pcsoftwaresbay.com/regist...6-reimage.html

You can remove them by using this app https://geekuninstaller.com/ it's safe and free - I have used it for years.

I found a couple of videos showing how to reset your Ipad without password - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDOY6bwhqU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulqxl1gANyc

Hope some of this helps.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

I think the take-away from Enug's post is that it's definitely fixable at home with just some steps they walk you through. This is the fun part of electronics.

Cowabunga Dude!!!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 02-21-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Robbie June cap Mac thanks but it looks like the end of the

road for Me as swimming in this high/ tec world is dodgy as my feet

are not on the bottom and I forgot to wear a lifejacket

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Now that you've washed up and got marooned on this here tropical island, remember you've still got to meet Friday. They don't call the the computer gremlins Daniel Da Foe for nothin', Mr. Robinson Crusoe.

Look, until you get your stuff working, get out your sketchpad and some pencils. You've got tele -- da Ploos Boos what picks ye oop where 'ere ye be, laddie.

Now dennay make me come o'er there. So quit yer grumblin' and draw, pard! Ye kin do this, sez I.
    Last edited by D Akey; 02-22-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Careful about resetting the iPad that you don't lose you ipad paintings! Ugh I hate technology. I love technology. I hate it.

Sorry you are having such difficulties.

Hi Chad thanks yes I've my IPad no password so can't reply on the IPad ??? OK
    and when I try to go on my main Computer due to Reimage I'm told U are not
    Connected to the internet ?? I have tried to uninstall Reimage all I get is to
    Uninstall Reimage you must reboot 1st after trying till I fall asleep I
    Give up ok but thenI get on virgin media it says automatic internet on normaly
    When I click ok it comes disconnected ok but I keep trying and like know as you
    can see I'm on
    Last edited by eighty+; 02-23-2018 at 03:19 AM.

if anybody can contact Hannah ask her for a new password

for me for my IPad ok thanks a Bundle