Page 1341 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 34184112411291133113391340134113421343135113911441 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,410 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi Capt'n. Mac. At long last I 've. Ordered a cheapy Wacom intuos draw 6'' Tablet blue £60 so should get next week
    Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE

Hot diggity dog! And that sounds affordable as well!

Well done, MacPloos! Your gams may be wrapped but ye can chase down a good price. Or did ye thunder down on it with the Ploos Boos like an Egyptian war chariot?

Go man GO GO GO!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear back and to see some of yer new stoof! Oh aye!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi sorry but as I've not been around for a month or two sleeping a lot more then normal ok. Sabena I was amazed that U only drew with mouse so had a quick Shufti
    at your website very good ok Captain Mac Hi sorry yes A.W.O.L but did look at
    Robbie's Cassowary which wandered the streets around in Perth not the sort of bird to argue with? so tried a quick smash with mouse and as he was on holiday was not amused ok then took 4 days to find out how to post as memory is a bit faded
    but got there in the end . ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

You are so funny Eighty! Just checked in and there you were having fun with the mighty cassowary! Great work. Glad you are ok, and I see you have a new Wacom underway. I don't come in that often, but will now to see what you're up to. xxx

hi. Robbie. Sorry about your Cassowary as hadn 't drawn since xmas ok but its good to see U back so show more ok Capt'n. Mac yeah I think a Roman war Chariot would suit me better as then maybe then I could beat. HAMILTON shame
    Their not showing the dolly birds But I wouldn't be surprised if El Presideti Trumb sorts it out being a man of all seasons

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if El Presideti Trumb sorts it out being a man of all seasons
    Money never goes out of season, eh?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

yes its the name of the GAME called DEMOCKCRACY : confused:

Hi Pen tablet come this morning all of a small dinky 6" but worked ok with my Cintiq.21uz so it might have saved me a few bob so tried a touch up on the girl sorry about
    the name I must have got it mixed up when I was half asleep my main problem at the moment is forget I'm on a tablet and keep trying to draw on the screen as normal OK
    but it will take some to get used it OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA and to the People of the green Isle SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Father    Tying   Child's   Shoe  Lace      By   marcialsj        Starter    No  1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	253.8 KB 
ID:	94610  

Well done MacPloos! So you finally got your tablet. That must be very satisfying.

But you have me confused. You own a Cintiq 21 but you don't have a stylus for it? And all you need is a stylus to make it work? Or is the Cintiq not working at all?

So you bought a tablet. That's a good thing so you can get back into the swing of the functions of the stylus once you get more accustomed to not touching the screen with it.

I think she looks very nice. It reminds me a little of the style of Edvard Munch. Cool! Go man GO!!!!

Hi. Capt'n Mac sorry if I've confused you the Wacom is a Cintiq 21ux interactive pen display Model DTK-2100 k and 3 pens. 1Grip. 1Art. 1Airbrush ok. The Wacom is working ok with the mouse and the new tablet. And as far as I can understand the fault is in the inside of the Wacom some little gadget that has blown that controls the pens ok. But know I
    Got this little one to tide me over it will give me more time to look at what's on offer? Don't forget it must over 7 years old and never had any trouble. Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE

I dare say you gave the Cintiq a hefty workout as any professional who had a quota to meet. It served you well and if you can't fix it, I think you should put it out to pasture for stud services. . .that is if it's a male.

You may want to look under the screen to check. It all should be visible since it's no been fixed. Oh aye. Spaying and neutering was no an option, MacPloos.

Now get back to paintin', laddie buck. We missed your river of art.

Here's to a Brighton Beach Paint Master Cowabunga!!!!!

WoooHoooooooo!