Page 1340 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 34084012401290133013381339134013411342135013901440 ... LastLast
Results 13,391 to 13,400 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hope you and your computer are well, MacPloos! Missing you and your paintings here, mate.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac. Yeah not been to good after flying and no pens
    sleep and more sleep plus the reaper looked in and I told him to bugger of as my contract is to some time after the ton ok
    looks like a rough time over there U better tell trump ther is such a. Thing as climate change and the ice is melting fast up
    At the poles and sea will rise by 10 feet so rain will increase as well so make sure your house is built on high rock ok CIAO. SLAINTE

That's the stoof, oh aye. To the heelands for both of us. It's good being between a rock and a high place. To the ton and beyond!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

No paintings for 2018 so far?

Sorry Cap but things haven't gone my way yet and as you know when my order was cancelled I lost the urge to carry on
    with painting with the Mouse ok ok so give me another week or two ok. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Well just pop in once in a while and that's enough for now. Why don't you sketch with paper and pencil and post that while you call an exterminator for your rodent problem. You don't want to keep stepping in the mouse traps. Hard on the toes, no matter how thick your wrapping. Go Man GO!

Hello eithy I do not use the pen. My paintings and drawings are only with a mouse . I have a digital PEN but i like more drawing with mouse.
    Visit my website here

Hey MacPloos. . . Check this out. It was/is on the British Museum site. Hope you can see it. Wish I could post a movie but can't. So here's hoping it works for you. It will take you there and say you should login or open a new account. No need. You an just click on "Not Now" below the green bar and you can watch the animation. I recommend that you blow it up to full screen. It's amazing.

https://www.facebook.com/britishmuse...kHg_n-aWShoJkE
    Last edited by D Akey; 01-23-2018 at 01:20 AM.

Hi sorry but as I've not been around for a month or two sleeping a lot more then normal ok. Sabena I was amazed that U only drew with mouse so had a quick Shufti
    at your website very good ok Captain Mac Hi sorry yes A.W.O.L but did look at
    Robbie's Cassowary which wandered the streets around in Perth not the sort of bird to argue with? so tried a quick smash with mouse and as he was on holiday was not amused ok then took 4 days to find out how to post as memory is a bit faded
    but got there in the end . ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.ptg bird  aussia.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	94582  
    Last edited by eighty+; 01-26-2018 at 10:37 PM. Reason: lost bird

Ach! So one of yer cassowaries ran off but was seen operating a double deck boos is it then? Oh nay lad. Ye moost keep a close leash on 'em lest they fly the coop, as tis the way of that lot.

Well, I can see you brought in a right fine cassowary, and there's the truth of it. Well done!

It's a grand thing seein' yer esteemed artistic self again. Was getting a bit worried aboot ye, lad. But yer back and we'll square yer A.W.O.L. wif Admiral Bird.