Page 1339 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 33983912391289132913371338133913401341134913891439 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,390 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah still wandering like a blind bat but will try again today OK
    CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

yep all done and dusted with luck new pen this week ok CIAO SLAINTE

New Year's resolution: Keep dusting!

Be sure to let us know how the new pen works for you. Can't wait to see the new paintings. WoooHoooo!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very cool and fun painting
    Visit my website here

Hi eighty+, great to see you are still going strong . I'll be back to see how you do with your new pen

hi Sabena hope it's not too cool for U in Portugal.

Hi JustJean yes I'm hanging on waiting for the new Pen
    with luck this week But may have forgot how to draw ok

sostillnopenokhi. I'm it sure why yet but monoprice has cancelled my
    order and refunded money vie palpen ok so still no pen yet CIAO SLAINTE

That sucks. I don't know why either. Sounds like the vendor oversold and ran out of stock, especially if it's a hot item during sales. I've run into that on e-bay for books especially. Or maybe there was something wrong about the whole business.

I would perhaps try a different source. If it's a reputable item, you'll likely be able to find it or something more dependable.

Persevere, MacPloos.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi That's a great word Capt'n Mac (Persevere) yeah a couple days ago had run out of milk
    and cough mixture as the shops are only a 200 yards away so as I can't put shoes on due to bandage round legs and feet I tied my slippers on round feet at a steady plod all went
    well till at one point a slight slope that's where I thought like a water bird I'd take short
    run and fly on landing I found That the pavement was not the best place to land so luckly
    for me 3 women who had seen me flying picked me and got my shopping and took me home
    ok So bruised and batterd is why so slow in reply ok. but I will Persevere CIAO SLAINTE

Was indeed getting a bit worried. Glad you have decent people out in your area. Did you manage to save your sketchbook, cause I know that you ne'er leave 'ome withoot it. You had three women what ye could ha'e sketched, MacPloos!

Three models in a kindly disposition ta yer plight. I just hope this time you didn't have to pick which one of the goddesses was the most beautiful. The last time ye did, it brought out the sack of Troy. Boot, I believe ye learned something in that process.

Is there no grocer what delivers or was this part of your exercising yer gams?

Right. . . a very scary situation. Hope you weren't hurt and all was good once you got your keel righted. Do take care of your esteemed self. Keep posting at least.