Page 1338 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 33883812381288132813361337133813391340134813881438 ... LastLast
Results 13,371 to 13,380 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

HI quick camera shot I took in Gardner st in brighton about 7 years
    ago and then couldn't find in my computer Ok but found today ok
    CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blowing   Buboles  in  Gardner street  Brighton       FINN   ptg  .jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	265.4 KB 
ID:	94431  

What a happy find -- your photo from a number of years back. Your painting really holds the vibe. Feels somewhat like a David Hockney view of the modern world.

Hope the Christmas Season is filling you with holiday cheer, Good Maester Ploos!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hey Capt'n Mac as You know a painting is never Finn Till the Fat Lady Sing's
    OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO
    SLAINTE Kuai le SHENTI. Jainkang

Name:	Blowing   Bobules  in  Gardner street  Brighton    by Mouse   FINN  2   ptg.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	268.3 KB 
ID:	94439  

Dennay be fooled by all them folks in them puffy down coats what's singin' Christmas Carols. Lots o' singin' during the 'olidays. In truth they're no fat at all. They just be wearin' garments tha' make it appear like they got tons o' big ending, oh aye.

Finish when yer done, sez I. Or grab ye an eggnog and commence ta singin'. Cheers, matey!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi thanks Capt'n Mac don't feel like singing as on the verge of Hibernating as
    Sleeping most of the time oK go easy on the egg nogsor U won't B able to chop
    down more trees OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Speaking of the TV show "The Crown" and King George, I was just watching it and in the first episode as he was being dressed, they had him say a limerick, which I should think he did to help him not stammer. I thus, for historical purposes, and so that your tongue remains supple, I shall recount for you for historical interest and for you to recite as a practice for your elocution.
    Now if you would, please repeat:

There was a young lady named Sally,
    who loved the occasional dally.
    She sat on the lap,
    of a well-endowed chap,
    and said, "Gee Dick, you're right up my alley."

I love this monarch! I have even thought to recite it at the Christmas table, just to see if anyone's listening.

Now that I have your attention, get thee back to the painting. Your production numbers are flagging, mate.

Bear in mind, to quote ol' Manny Shakespeare, "The paint's the thing." And be sure to ask Santa for a replacement stylus.

Wishing you the best, MacPloos!
    Last edited by D Akey; 12-23-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Hi Capt'n Mac sounds like a Max Millar one who said when Cherries
    are ripe and ready for Plucking Young 16aged girls are ripe and ready for
    Plucking yeah not painting more sleeping ok but forced myself to finnish with the Mouse the Queen @ Duke as was leaving till new pen ok
    don't drink too much ok hope U and your Units enjoy Christmas PLOOS

Name:	The   Queen and   Duke    FINN    By   Ploos and  Mouse ptn  png.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	266.6 KB 
ID:	94443  

And thus, henceforth let it be known throughout the realm that ye shall relinquish your former title as the Painter o' Yester-year an' 'enceforth be known as Painter o' the New Year, which according to me orbitin' satellite hendge is ta be 2018.

So sing wif me, boyo! For Auld Lang Sign an' all New Years stuff! Happy New Year, to you, master painter.

Go man go! Happy paintin' in 2018, shipmate.

Hi Cap'tn Mac I've just climed out of the Pit So my singing voice will be out of tune
    ok I've looked at various pen tablets but still undecided which one I may take a cheap one to give me time to make my mind up ok do our the painting age with time as I've been looking back at my painting last 2years and I would swear someone has followed me touching up some of my painting's to make them look better do U think that's possible as I'm confused and I'm off the Booze ok Happy new Year to U and your Units and everybody (:---))) CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

A new tablet! Excellent. Great idea.

One suggestion a-fore ye buy one:
    Especially if you're looking at an off-brand cheap-o,
    ask them in the General Chat Forum Section if that one
    IS COMPATIBLE WITH ARTRAGE.

So you need to name the make and model, and let them know you're using Windows 10 (or whichever operating system you're using).

Anyway, sounds grand. Go man go!