Page 1335 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 33583512351285132513331334133513361337134513851435 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,350 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi lunch time ok CIAO SLAINTE

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.   Renoir     starter  no   5         ptg  .jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	94370  

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Hi my old friend!
    It looks like You're always made of stainless steel and sheer art talent.
    I rejoice for this very much.
    Too busy and engaged in too many tasks and problems to participate since longtime, but I'm OK and like to see Your latest efforts for a while.

Caesar
    Il modo in cui le cose sono andate potrebbe essere che non ti vedrò più vicino a Natale, ma se no, abbi una stagione benedetta per te e la tua famiglia.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

MacPloos, did you get your pens yet? Time to post a letter to Santa.

You seem to be handling the mouse just fine. But of course a stylus is always better, especially when you have gotten used to it. Hope you are having a good winter, keeping warm and that you're walking about your living space on a regular basis. You gotten any snow yet?

As to myself: I thought I had a detached cornea. was getting flashes out of the corner of my eye -- nose too close to the grind stone I suspect. Ophthalmologist says it's that my vitreous fluid leaked a bit is all. And as the flashing is subsiding I think I can get back to doing art. It's now the floaters that bother me though. Anyway, there's no pain. Just the distraction of it. Ah, the dimensions of life. Fetch hither my guitar!

Here's a hoot. My mom and step-father are on a cruise to Panama -- at 92 the both of them. His knees are very bad but other than that he's fine. Hope they're having a grand time of it.

Go man go!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac eye eye mate yeah keep us laughing ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled.   Renoir     starter  no  6       by  Mouse           ptg.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	208.6 KB 
ID:	94375  

I like your latest wip. Nice going. It makes me think of classical master paintings.

Thanks Dm7. Yes I do try. To copy them this was a trace. But I prefer to draw them myself. But as I had lost the use
    of my pens. So had to use the mouse. Not yet Finn. As the right eye looks a squint were IWent mad with to much white.
    Plus I don't like the macéronie runs at the back of the Mirrow yes I've looked at your melon with the Elf whichI I like. Plus using the oil brush which I tend to keep away from Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE

HI didn't get out of bed till 2pm as had a rough night with the legs ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled.   Renoir     by mouse      FINN          ptg.   png.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	225.2 KB 
ID:	94378  

Sorry about the legs, MacPloos. Hang in there. Did you not mention you were going to be getting some new pens if not new pins? Feel better, Laddie. Winter's just a season. Stay warm and it'll keep it outside.

HI Capt'n Mac well I did try from Monoprice uk And after 2 hours was talking to Sarah TI did ask about shiping charges she said yes but no charge if you collect from the

depot at Rancho Cucamonga .Ca Thats when I relized Sarah T was In Yanky land
    not limey Land so if I post to them how long would it take in a Rowing boat ???
    CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE HO ROO

Name:	Ok   But I don't  want  a pork PIe  hat     By  MOUSE     Starter No 1   .jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	94385  

WC Fields: "RANCHO CUCAMUNGA! Ah yeeessss. . . They've got your pen. . . that's quite a pickle."

Okay. I bought my grandson near Manhattan something from Amazon UK a few years back and I ordered it way in advance of his birthday thinking it would take weeks to get through customs and all. Well, it got to his door in like 14 hours. I looked on the tracking page the day after I bought it and it said it had already been delivered. I contacted Amazon UK and they said that it showed it had in fact already been delivered. It had to be a mistake. I then called my son and they had actually gotten it.

Will that speed happen with your pen from RANCHO CUCAMUNGA? Hell if I know. However, it might not get snagged in customs going your way. Or they could take it on a slow boat to China, all by itself, alone. And head that direction. But the usual time could be like around a week if they put it in the mail that day you order it.

Anyway, nice impression of Santa Claus in that last painting you posted. He's on shore leave in his civvies. Probably heading down to that part of town to get a head start on finding if some of the gals been nautical or nice.

I can't guess the time for you to get the pen, but lots of the shippers probably have taken on extra help for the holiday rush. So you may not have to wait too long. But I dunno. When you order, you might want to mention you're a ripe, jolly old elf and 'tis the season to be good to Santa Ploos. And sing a few rounds of Here Comes Santa Ploos.

Vaya con Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Monoprice.