Page 1330 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 33083012301280132013281329133013311332134013801430 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,300 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post

Blimey that was hard work the mouse and I are both knackerd
    You sure that considering the painting you're working on you didn't mean you're both "knockered"?

You are sounding like you and your mouse are pals out on the town till all hours, with one tuxedo between you. You wear the top hat, and your mouse wears the tails.

Go Gentlemen Go! Paint the town!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah spot on fell arse over tip last night blood from left leg so bunged on some TCP so we'll so what the nurse says
    when she comes this morning OK CIAO SLAINTE

Tsk tsk. MacPloos, brawlin' wif yer mouse? And he done threw ya. Well we now know who put the "artist" in "martial artist".

I trust you're aware that the old saying that tells you how to set the clocks, "Spring forward. Fall back." does not suggest that you need to physically perform the acrobatics of it. It means you adjust the time on your clocks in a particular direction. . . I think. My druids in the yard went AWOL so I have no advisors on Time at the mo.

But do take care of yourself, my dear fellow. Hope the fall wasn't too bad. Skin is a lot more tender after a certain age. You can look at it cross-eyed and it bruises. Are you having that kind of trouble in general or was it only because of the fall?

See if you can get the nurse to fix your tablet pens. Won't hurt to ask.

Go man go!!!!!!!! And easy does it 'till ye gets yer sea legs again.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac The nurse has been and had a look she seems quiet happy not a cut just a graze but checked my Barnett for
    bruise then gave me the full works blood pressure ect; and passed me fit for at least another week ok CIAO SLAINTE

Right then. Enough of this yammerin' aboot at the water cooler. Back to work or you'll get docked. . . yeah you AND yer pesky mechanical rodent.

Ploosman and Aloicious -- fightin' crime and paintin' virtually everything in sight. The legendary duo.

Go team go!!!!!!!!

Yeah I've had the day. Off from drawing as the nurse said I must try and walk more otherwise the legs will not get better
    ok anyway the mouse is pleased said he can do with a rest too. Ok CIAO. SLAINTE. HASTA. LA VISTA

Hi Tried a touch up ok as walking gets very boreing I will try and see who its by

OK CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A   bloke  By  Mouse     FINN  2  .jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	94163  

Hi walked 50 pace's got tired so grab the Mouse who sriecked I don't want to know !
    so I twisted his arm up his back and frog-marched into the drawing arena where
    Ceasar applauded with a thumbs up ok. sorry just had to finnish my greek style
    coconut yeogurt right where was I yes looking back over my old rubbish I found 8
    files from Ceasar about 2 years ago okk well to cut this story short that's where
    I got this painting from ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINE

Name:	Untitled. women  From   Ceasar      FINN       ptg   11.10.17.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	94166  

Hi ok just another one from Caesar's file ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled. from  Caesars   File   by  Mouse   Starter  No1   png.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	94168  

Hi ok just done a touch up for better or worse I'm not sure ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled   from   Caesar's file  by   Mouse     FINN   .jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	94171