Page 1311 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 31181112111261130113091310131113121313132113611411 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,110 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi yes the last 2 were taken from TV with my camera as could see the flash mark ok

must B a Doctor series as the last one the bloke is in bed OK CIAO SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi yes the last 2 were taken from TV with my camera as could see the flash mark ok

must B a Doctor series as the last one the bloke is in bed OK CIAO SLAINTE
    hi windows done update now I can't find artrage 5 so I can't draw help please

Oh. I love that lady in the flooding (haha )and your nurse paintings. Great works, Mr. Eighty. I hope your home is not flooding. Recent hurricane caused so many damages. Keep safe and warm, Mr. Eighty. CIAO Shenti JianKang

Thanks pai. But help. As due to a update by windows. They've. Taken artrage 5 away. So I can't do any drawing. Ok

Help. Help Help. Due to a windows. Update. I can. Not find. Artrage 5. On my main computer. So I am lost with
    there new setup. Ok. As I only need. To draw. Thanks. For help. 8+. Writing this on my. iPad. Ok. Ciao

Hi MacPloos. I mostly copied other people's words for the following two ideas from a search I did for ya. I'm not linking you to them to avoid having to wade through the answers. I think this gives you all you need:

Idea 1:
    So, where did they go?

1. Go into the Start Menu (lower left hand corner just to the right of the window symbol where it should say "O Type here to search"), and look for the ArtRage listing under Apps. It can be found right there in alphabetical order.

2. If you're having trouble finding it there, then use Cortana. Type the name of the program into the Cortana search bar, and be sure to select the "My Stuff" button, so that it will only search locally and not search the store or web.

3. Right Click on the name ArtRage and select "Pin to Taskbar" so that it will always have a shortcut (in a perfect world).
    ----------------

Idea 2:
    To search for missing things, follow these steps:

• Type what you'd like to find into the Search box next to the Start button. As you begin typing, Windows immediately begins searching for matches. ...
    • Limit your search to your computer. ...
    • Choose a matching item to open it, bringing it to the screen.

-------------
    Idea 3: (D Akey's idea) -- I'd be as lost as your venerable self since I'm used to MACs. I may run into this on my Windows 10 machine that I hardly use. So we're both potential victims.

1. Call the 5 year old next door to come rescue ya.
    2. Put on football.
    3. Pass me the crisps.
    Last edited by D Akey; 09-11-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Capt'n. Mac. Ok will give it a try in the morning Ciao. HASTA la vista

Yeah i'm still up the creek with no paddle :d :d :d :d :d :d :d ciao slainte

yes I think I'm back but not sure yet CIAO SLAINTE 🤞
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled. mien  gott. tis. I👍😉.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	93801  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    yes I think I'm back but not sure yet CIAO SLAINTE 爛

Nay lad. Yer no a back. Yer a head.

Hoot mon hoot!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream