Page 1310 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 31081012101260130013081309131013111312132013601410 ... LastLast
Results 13,091 to 13,100 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hoot and double hoot!

that there be what I'd call a deluxe wrapper! It's a very good picture, young fellow. I bet it looks just like her and that she should be well chuffed. I really get the brilliant, healing vibe coming off her. Well done! I think I'll be moving to the UK just to get my legs wrapped -- -- that is depending on the immigration rules these days. Maybe I'll sneak in like everybody else on the back of a lorry through the Chunnel. Just send me the forms where I can sign up for the national health. I'll be wearin me kilts to make it easier for the wrapping.

the picture of Princess Di turned out really well. She looks absolutely lovely in your picture. You should be well pleased with it, especially since, as you say, she just sort of appeared as you were noodling about. I always figure that's a sure sign that you're in the zone.

I also like the Rembrandt lassie in Houston Texas during the hurricane flooding. They really got slammed. I hope they can recover well in time.

It's good to see your stuff is looking so sharp!!!

Vaya con ballet leg wraps courtesy of the national health!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

yeah I told that old painter bloke last time that I thought I had flue but l think he's deaf as he just
    carried on painting ok but felt better this time I'll have a quick look when he goes for a sandwich ok

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah watch out as May will have you bunged into the tower. and make sure your hair is

tied up otherwise it can be bit painful if it takes two strikes. with the axe

pleased you thought the People's Princess is passable yes will send to the Nurse her picture. ok

I'm confused the Rembrandt lassie in Houston??? yes there,s another one on the way to keep them busy

ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA AND AS Pai would say Kaul le. SHENTI jainkang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hi.  yes feeeling. better now.ok.    Rembrandt.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	93770  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    . . . I'm confused the Rembrandt lassie in Houston???. . .
    Oh, this here be the Rembrandt girl in the floodwaters of Houston, Texas after this nasty hurricane hit. Flooded everything badly. The hurricane decided to stop in Houston for some tacos and a several kegs of beer, and well. . . you know. . . once you pee the first time, you'll be going the rest of the night. Works that way with Mother Nature as well. The rainfall was insane.

So I thought you were painting the flood girl cause of the flood.

ˇVaya con Wellington West!

Name:	PH-828009999.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	93771  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Capt'n Mac. Ok done a quick rough sketch of. Fox ridge Texas on the iPad. Ok. I'll try to get it to the Wacom so
    i can post it to make you laugh. Ok. Ciao. SLAINTE

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah up early 9.30am switched the Wacom on next I knew it was 12.30pm

by then the Wacom was warmed up so I found the other Nurse who was hiding in some old

forgotten files ok so I managed to keep awake and painted her but I haven't done her lugholes

yet and will. Bung in some. Flowers to please her then any touch ups as required ok

ok. CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Nurse.    thursday.  24.   August.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	93777  

OK hope she likes the flowers CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Nurse.  thursday.  24.    August.      FINN..jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	93780  

I'm sure she will Mr Ploos. I wish I had a shine like that on my hair. You are doing some great work these days - it must be the effect of these lovely young women looking after you. Keep up the good work and tell your nurses to keep up their good work too!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi June hope your well must say your doing a great job on the cats(. ). my main trouble is falling asleep
    even as l'm writing l think this has taken me at least an hour U can see the gap were I fell asleep ok
    CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled not sure will find later.       starter. No 1.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	93781  
    Last edited by eighty+; 09-09-2017 at 04:37 AM.

And yet you're still painting away. Maybe that's what they mean by painting in your sleep, oh aye.

Well MacPloos, as June inferred, you're doing great work.

ˇVaya con sleep-painting!

Hi Capt'n Mac done the 1st one this morning then went into a coma come round late afternoon and in a stupor looked for something to draw and found one which I must have saved with the last one so

smashed on befor sleep caught up with me again ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled. OK  as  befor  don't. know.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	93783