Page 1307 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 30780712071257129713051306130713081309131713571407 ... LastLast
Results 13,061 to 13,070 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

You do the Rockwell quite well. So that'll be yer fine self a' tha self-portrait easel?

Sure n' it's the truth, I see ye've got a paintin' o' one o' tha black eye-rish. A right li'l Miss Donnybrook, and so she is.

Gave me a good chuckle, o'Ploos.

Go Clancy go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi. Capt'n Mac. Yes as you can see I had trouble when I done the first drawing. Which I quiet liked but as I couldn't get
    His coat. In like a fool went for extra paper singing there B trouble ahead. And there was as not only did I get the bit on the. Left. But changed my drawing ok. So on the second tried to correct which wasn't to bad. Apart from a backside like
    a hippo so called Finn so after messing with the black-eyed Irish girl it came up on the screen which annoyed me so
    Tried the third Ok had tried to balance the body but still think the head could be larger ok might do that

Ok. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Hl ok I've had a go at his Barnett!! and he's not amused. he said I waited for this Op along time in fact

I had given up it seems that the NHS is given money away like Confetti. with that I crept away

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

IS THAT TRUMP Who he's. painting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ye Pipe& Bowl Tavern. Painter.      By Norman Rockwell       FINN.  4..jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	332.8 KB 
ID:	93725  
    Last edited by eighty+; 08-31-2017 at 03:05 PM.

Hi well the Nurse has been this morning and rewrap my legs weather not to bad at the moment

but looks as if will rain later so l'm pain free today ok just had a couple of banana Sandwhiches

so I'm fed fit and raring to go OK CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	HAM & VET  in the fight for the.  CROWN. Starter.  No. 1.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	93727  

Banana sandwiches. . . I've used them with peanut butter instead of jelly on occasion and they're tasty.

Sounds like you're in bidness, MacPloos! Guess wearing yer kilts makes it easier for the nurse to wrap yer legs, lad. Just make sure they no accidentally tuck in the sporran especially if it be where ye keeps yer stylus. Oh nay.

Painting well. Good starter. Is that yer nurse? You said you were going to paint him or her. This one looks like a him. Crafty how the goatee sort of gives the gender a push toward the masculine.

Anyway, press on lad and keep dry when it rains.

Go man go!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac YEAH WERN'T they what killed that singer bloke ?? Yeah I took another photo this

morning of another nurse all I've got to do is figure how to get them in my computer so I can draw

them I surpose I could do a quick SKETCH while they are sorting the legs out? But it might embarris them ok

i'll give it a thought as would be quicker yeah I'm off cornflakes on. porridge touch of salt ok ASDA comes

Tomorrow so I can start slurping again ok CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	HAM & VET IN A FIGHT FOR THE  CROWN.   STARTER. No. 2.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	144.2 KB 
ID:	93728  

Hi some colour ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE SHENTI jainkang Kual le

Name:	HAM  &  VET.   FIGHTING  FOR THE  CROWN.   STARTER. No.   3.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	93729  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Yeah I took another photo this morning of another nurse all I've got to do is figure how to get them in my computer so I can draw them I surpose I could do a quick SKETCH while they are sorting the legs out?
    Well, if you took the photo with your smart phone, then you could simply send it as an email attachment to yourself. Amazing what these social media folks cooked up as far as tricks we can use for passing photos aboot.

By the way, the painting's coming along nicely.

oh wow, Mr. Eighty, you also were having fun painting Norman Rockwell. I really like the final piece. You're painting so fast, more new great ones. I like those baseball men. Amazing Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang

HI Pai these two boys would just love being called Baseball Player's as they are F1 Race Drivers in fact
    are the top 2 Race Drivers in the world at the moment OK Pai Kauai le. SHENTI jainkang SLAINTE

Name:	HAM.  &.  VET   FIGHTING. FOR. THE.     CROWN.     FINN.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	167.3 KB 
ID:	93731