Page 1256 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 25675611561206124612541255125612571258126613061356 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,560 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I'm dictating into my cell phone, so if I screw up the typing here, complain to Apple.

Mac plus, that's the best news I've heard in Yonks! So I tell you what you should do, when the nurse comes to unwrap your leggings, you should be playing strip poker. That way, you lose a little bandage, she looses a stocking. This is a tradition among my people. Especially at camp with the girls. I figure you could use some time for recreation, in the spirit of you re-creating your legs and feet.
    So keep your sketchpad at the ready, because she might get chilly and move before you get your sketch in.
    !Vaya con dazzling the nurse with your fancy footwork and your ability to cheat at poker!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ho Ho HO Cap'tn Mac I see even at my ripe old age your still trying to lead me astray

with the Nurse'es

this if you would belive it is the Rehearsal by Degaas in the Glasgow City Museums

On IPad mitt Finger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The  Rehearsal.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	360.5 KB 
ID:	92632  

You look in a sort of experimental mode, searching for Your core style elements ... Glad to see Your usual energy and I hope You're in a good period with Your health.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks for looking in yes the legs are improving day by day

and I got a card from Juv asking would I be ok in May as a 2nd striker and I replyed

June would be better as I would need May to get back into top form which U can

understand Yes

ok I'm having a go at Edgar's Rehearsal on the Wacom with Artrage 5.0,4 Jeeze

its hard for this old godger but will only try a bit every day so it might take me a week

to finnish it I was going to show it day by day but when tried ioday it said invalad file

so I'm confused ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si SI SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks for looking in yes the legs are improving day by day

and I got a card from Juv asking would I be ok in May as a 2nd striker and I replyed

June would be better as I would need May to get back into top form which U can

understand Yes

ok I'm having a go at Edgar's Rehearsal on the Wacom with Artrage 5.0,4 Jeeze

its hard for this old godger but will only try a bit every day so it might take me a week

to finnish it I was going to show it day by day but when tried ioday it said invalad file

so I'm confused ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si SI SLAINTE
    OK then. We'll ask Verratti, James Rodriguez and Matuidi not to come to Juve, since You'll be in time for next season and it will be more than enough to pay for Your wage ... the team mood at least will for sure raise since the first training session. LOL

O O OW Where have all the Dancer's gone ?? yeah they all gone Coffee break I

Recon OK now I've got to find out why its so small

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS yeah had to call him in to help me out Ok SLAINTE

OW I see its come out Bigger then I thought

Name:	Edgar Degas  The Rehearsal    starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	92636  
    Last edited by eighty+; 04-06-2017 at 04:41 AM.

Hi Yeah had the legs rewraped today next time monday ok sunny day hsd to open

all the windows so I was engulfed in freash air , then ASDA come with my food

so I'm ok for the week-end tried to bung in some ballet dancers but had trouble

with the rubber I trid to set to 3 but it kept jumping back to 32 so I gave up and

had a Doze ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Edgar Degas  The Rehearsal    starter  No 2.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	92637  

PoseDrawSki Sez: When in doubt, sleep it out, shipmate.

or say we say among my people: "Leave them alone and they will come home, wagging their tutu's behind them."

Well done. And Looking spiffy.

ˇˇˇVaya con a foot on De Gas!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks. Capt'n Mac. Hope it will look better when the lot in the right corner are in and the dancing

Master then will look at the 1st lot again to improve I hope. As hard to see but makes me relized

How good Edgar Degas was at drawing even thou he must have used a camera in the first place

More or less what i'm trying to do now. Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE

Hi, pal! Since You're back Full Force, I would propose You to look for the following XIX century Venitians, one was possibly the last "vedutista" (Canaletto style), another one a masterful realist and colorist painter and the last one, very famous and successful in Paris, a quite valuable artist also abroad:

1. Guglielmo Ciardi
    2. Ettore Tito
    3. Federico Zandomeneghi

They come all from the ancient and renowned Venitian School who had since ever most of the best painters ever, and a unique fame for vivid colors and colored harmonies of most of its representatives along the centuries.