Page 1255 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 25575511551205124512531254125512561257126513051355 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,550 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Gadzooks, MacPloos! You just got Sabena's old bug, complete with a Portuguese ladybug on it's stern! What a treasure! All you need is a charioteer to drive as you stand there sketching like Ramses the 80 plooseth, the original Brighton Boos Pharaoh. So grab your wax tablet and stylus and off ye get hunting up models.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Gary but I only use the IPad for fun stuff and a bit
    Of practice other wise I'm on the Wacom which is about 5 times
    The size of the IPad and quiet heavy so will need something strong
    To support it. Ok but thanks for your offer. but the Joy of the IPad
    Is U you draw with the finger no need for a pen where as the Wacom
    I have 3 pen,s. 1 gripe ....1Tec ....and a air brush which has a wheel
    Not that I use all of them too complicated for this Old Sod OK CIAO

Hi. Capt'n Mac. Thanks for the thought I would love to B a Charoiteer. Driving round
    Brighton behind 2 white horses but sorry to say I think I'll B House bound for at least
    2 more weeks so my 2 white Horses will B 2 walking sticks

Too U both. CIAO. SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Capt'n Mac. Thanks for the thought I would love to B a Charoiteer. Driving round
    Brighton behind 2 white horses but sorry to say I think I'll B House bound for at least
    2 more weeks so my 2 white Horses will B 2 walking sticks
    Right then, I'll personally drive your chariot and you can lean against the rail poking pedestrians with your legendary stylus. I'll put on the CD player the March of the Charioteers from Ben Hur. All pomp and regalia. What else for a heroic artist, eh? Time for a jolly dazzling romp, wot? Give 'em something to talk about.

ˇVaya con a team of white steeds and a mobile device!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

H i Capt'n Mac Thanks sounds great we'd great a hell of Baloo on the Seafront

but we'll have to wait till Easter Sunday when it will be packed with holiday makers

and who knows the leg,s may be back working again by then OK CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	in the bird Cage.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	92600   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dorien. Gray.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	254.4 KB 
ID:	92601  

Hello 80+ sorry to read that your legs are still acting up. Enjoyed the browse through your paintings

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!

And they're off. . .

Charioteer Ben Ploos Riding the PLOOS BOOS is coming up fast, closing on the leader. . .

PoseDrawSki sez: "Go LADDIE GO!!!!!! I bet the farm on ye, mate! Show 'em what a proper Brighton Chappie's made of!!!!"

Pump them legs!!!!!

ˇˇˇˇˇˇVaya con four horses under the hood to VICTORY!!!!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by D Akey; 04-02-2017 at 06:09 PM.

thanks Jean. The legs are slowing getting better the nurses are still coming to wrap them but the sharp
    Pain has gone just a sleight burn feeling now so by the end this week they might leave the wrapping off.
    I hope ok. How are you now still ok. Regards Ploos

Hi Capt'n Mac. That was close I got threw on the inside. I'm now out of breath from holding

The cup up in the air. And tell POZDRAWSKI his farm is safe ok got to move or hide as I'm

Being Spayed with Champange. .

To U both. CIAO. SLAINTE

Haha love that 80+ bus, GO MAN GO!!!
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Andy yeah U can trust. Capt'n Mac to get me up and running it was a rough rides and I think

I only won As the leader lost his rear wheels on the last bend so enable me to. Win.

Ok. CIAO SLAINTE

Hi. Nurse just been. And done blood pressure tests on legs and arms to see if I.m still kicking. And

She was amazed and me too but recons at least another month be for I can play football again

So won't B top goal scorer this year. . Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE
    Last edited by eighty+; 04-04-2017 at 12:23 AM.