Page 1251 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 25175111511201124112491250125112521253126113011351 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,510 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Woah! That sketch of the doctor with the stethoscope really says what pain you experienced at his hand. And the poor chap looks like he's on his third straight rotation -- hadn't slept in yonks. Yeesh. Thank the pharmaceuticals. Gotta love mixing physicians and amphetamines. It's called an Oddball.

So, hold up now. What you're telling me is that after a long while in hospital, after a sharp crack to the back, you started balling after which you were wrapped up in a bundle and sent home. Sounds suspiciously to me like you were getting treated in the Maternity Ward, Jimmay. Hint: Next time ask for an epidural. They got them there. Use the drugs. No sense in sufferaging. That's my vote anyway.

So back at home, safe and sound, wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger. Who could ask for more. . .except cornflakes. Hope you're feeling better.

PoseDrawSki sez: I have it on good authority that after the pain of childbirth, most all Mothers just remember the joy and forget the pain. Although. . . I'll wager that elective episiotomy smarts tho. May be a little harder for us lads to forget that kind of knifery. Maybe if you look at it like a follow-up circumcision.

Well, Mr Ploos, grab yourself a bowl of cornflakes and in a sort while you'll be as right as rain.

ˇVaya con the joy of life affirming experiences!

Be well, laddie!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi think I slept better last night as can't remember it ok I been given

Flucloxacillin Pills 500mg 4 times a day for 7 days which looks like stronger pills to me

Well I hope so some more sketch'es from IPad ok CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My  Beret Essex Girl.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	201.9 KB 
ID:	92381   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laughing.   Cossark.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	165.9 KB 
ID:	92382   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nunn.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	92383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Natalie in Batherlona.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	92384  

Hi much the same legs still on fire, last night I did try to Sketch from telly ok

CIAO SLAINTE

sorry I got lost CIAO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pain in my Face.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	92394  

Oh man. . . Really sorry to hear about the legs. Sounds serious. You alright? Sleeping okay? Meds aren't helping?

Feel better, mate.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac thanks legs much the same and seem to be half asleep all the time seems

as if I'm paying for thinking I could Draw

In pain. But hanging on in there .

I'm so sorry for Your pain to the legs, I undestand. Isn't there something which might alleviate it? Or some reliable and not risky sort of intervention which might help restore better blood circulation, it that's the case?
    I know Your a strong guy, but I really wish You don't have to prove it all over the time. Moreover Your painting production would inevitably suffer too .... and that's a pity for us! Keep going, my friend! Actually You're our most admirable reference in here!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail o Caesar O Mighty One thanks for your kind thoughts. the ditrict nurse's has just called and
    Rewrapped the legs. So just taken. Painkillers to help subdue the pain, had a bad night finding its
    Hard to sleep but seem to doze. All day ok. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO Si. Si. SLAINTE

Got the nurses coming by to your home then? You work fast, MacPloos. But then you always been a bit of the Jack the Lad.

This sounds pretty challenging with the legs, mate. You keep your spirits up. You're getting good health care sounds like. Sorry for the pain. Shows what a tough bird you are.

Keep us posted and keep painting.

PoseDrawSki sez: Right. I've personally called the BBC 1, 2 3 and 4, and they've agreed to keep broadcasting so you have plenty of models to sketch. How's that for the whole nation behind you!

ˇVaya con pretty little nurses all in a row!

Last edited by D Akey; 03-05-2017 at 03:04 AM.