Page 1248 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 24874811481198123812461247124812491250125812981348 ... LastLast
Results 12,471 to 12,480 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi eighty, sorry to hear you are having so much pain, and all that aggravation you have gone thru, but finally you have AR5 glad to hear that, hope you get much better and have lots of time to play around with AR5, take care my friend and get well

Hi pat thanks at the moment apart from pain I'm confused as upon reading your post. When going to answer. I found I had been logged outi 've the IPad as it had got dark so early IThink I thought it was late
    Friday night but after struggling to get to my feet with pain and looking at the clock it was 9ocpm. I then looked at the IPad Calender and it was Saturday at 9ocpm. So It meant I had lost a day somewhere in
    My battle to get artrage 5 plus in the attempt I had been logged out and crested a new password so that's why my IPad had been logged out as well luckly for me Ifound the password on the bit of paper that I had scrawled it on ok I don't no if U can follow all that But I'm. Now thinking of watching football before I get confused again and lose another day ok. CIAO. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

Hi as its Sunday some fun from my IPad to get you in the right mood and Running

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAIMTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mien Gott.  Himmel.   give painkillers.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	92289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Matisse.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	92290   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	92291   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mum at Christmas.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	282.5 KB 
ID:	92292  

WELL 5 What CAN I SAY !! looks like I better go back whittling sticks with my pen-knife

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

OW I see all the lines and grid vanish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I think  5     Mien   Gott     Himmel.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	92293  
    Last edited by eighty+; 02-19-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Hi Eighty+ I know your in pain and had tremendous struggle with AR5 and passwords, you made me laugh because I had a similar go around and just gave up
    and created a new user name so had to be a junior member for awhile before I regained my Senior status. I think D Akey may have gotten washed away
    into the Pacific in the past few days.. love your sketches of faces all have great character...

Hello Gary Yeah I think of got 5.2 but its caused the computer to go bonggers as just as

I was going to answer you it cut out and had to put computer password in again to get started

then when started it only showed on the computer screen but not on my main Wacom

Drawing screen so switched off gave it a minute to come to its sence's and back ok but

no it still was playing hardball and then in the dark recess of my Brain Bingo I rembered

the toggle button so to take the grin off the Computers screen face I clicked Button

and the smiling face of the Wacom Screen beamed down on me ok Gary there's

more as on 5.2 and tried open Marcialsj painting Father tying childs lace'es so I could

Finnish painting it all Got was the Blank screen so went back on 4.5.10 was still the

same the blank screen So now I've got to find where its gone to which might drive

My Daffy Computer over the top and start throwing Passwords at me and I'm

running out of bits of paper to to put them on OK Gary OW yeah I told

Capt'n Mac to build himself an ARK OK CIAO SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    yeah I told Capt'n Mac to build himself an ARK OK CIAO SLAINTE
    And so it came to pass PoseDrawSki made the dimensions of that Ark smaller since there are far fewer species nowadays. We're using it as an outrigger for the jet ski.

PoseDrawSki sez: Right, matey. The Divine Hatchet's got less work anymore for the Heavenly Host. The chop work's being outsourced to the demons to save money. The heavenly host's on the dole, and there's a hole in the dole, renamed "The Pit". Everybody's feeling the pinch.

So just lay your broadsword on the pitch and keep flinging your highlands, MacPloos.

ˇVaya con keep your temperamental computer happy, lad, just like the first eight from your bevy of mistresses!

Last edited by D Akey; 02-20-2017 at 08:47 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well Capt'n mac the pain made me search for the painkillers otherwise I would have Had my head
    Under the Duvaa. Dozing as I find it almost impossible to sleep as there is no comfort with the legs as is ok so that's why I'm over in the land of enternal sunshine only wishing I had brought my umbrella with me
    So any thought I had of laying on the sand in the warmth of the sun watching the birds stroll by are long gone and I relized that your thought of building a veg /salad garden would be flooded out. And only the trees on your lot are happily wollow in water but all in all. It's given you time to get POZDRAWSKI to build
    An. ARK. But it will cause great excitement down on the beach when you float by with POZDRAWSKI. Paddling and with you sitting in your favourite armchair sipping champagne yes the scene is endless . OK. CIAO. HASTA. LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE.
    ok So now I will get my head back under the Duvaa and doze now the painkillers have taken over.

Hi Marcialyj well you can't I didn't try as when clicking open painting all I get is

a blank Screen and thats on 5.2 and 4.5.10 and as I had drawn it in the 1st instance

then started to add paint about half of it and saved it to finnish later but I'm sorry

to say its Gone Gone Gone beyond my skill and Knowledge to Find it OK

regards Ploos CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

hi spent a day at the Hospital yesturday had blood test to check if I had any
    and yes they found some and took 1/2 pint then the Doc sent me for a scan and while
    waiting there as I had my IPad with me I set it up for the other bloke who was waiting for
    a scan as well who had never drawn at all before let alone on a IPad with a just a finger and
    this is his drawing of me and I must admit I was suprised as was good for a 1st attempt
    at drawing and told him as he was whisked away for a scan ok I did think a scan was like
    an xray but soon found out its a more painful expereince?but no blood clots Whilst
    at the hospital my pain seemed less painful do U think this is mind over matter being in
    the temple of healing as today its back with a vengence for all my Jaunts up at
    the Hospital Yesturday OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE