Page 1245 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 24574511451195123512431244124512461247125512951345 ... LastLast
Results 12,441 to 12,450 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

What Byron Shot at dawn Well I surpose thats better then trumps water treatment

and I like My Water with Scotch ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My  Darling   do  you  fancy  a stroll  in the   Wood's     By    Auguste   Renoir     FINN.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	314.6 KB 
ID:	92196  

Hi Marcialsj the pencil sketch of your painting, do you think I've made his head too large??

Name:	Father   tying   Child's  Shoe  Lace    By    marcialsj      Starter   No 1.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	457.7 KB 
ID:	92197  

Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'tn Mac Yeah been a day of Sport And even at my age I like to watch it ok

but after a day sitting on my arsehole at 11.35pm I started playing ok my Wacom as I've had

trouble for some uknown reason To (me) My Picture Cuts out so I lose what Im painting

plus the computer is turned OFF and was signed out of artrage as well , that why i started

drawing this doodle to see if it would happen again but no joy as it likes to cut out when

T've nearly Finn a painting , Do U think its the computer telling me to Save every 5 min's

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

Name:	H M S.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	92210  

Don't do it if you don't want to. You have rights, ya know. Don't let no stupid piece of technology tell you what to do. Be strong in your convictions. And be sure to start painting when you're very tired and up past your bed time. That's the ticket!

Just like a privateer, you'll have your colors struck. . . every last one of them.

Go man go go go!!!!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi capt'n Mac as U said don't take any notice of them! Well I tried BUT Their held all the Ace's so had to submit after chatting to U last night it come up on screen UPDATES
    Do not turn of your Computer as this will take some time will turn off and restart your computer
    a few times ok so I waited an hour or more then went to bed this morning nothing!
    still the same little Dots chaseing them selfs, So had my Cornflakes and Banana then turned the computer off ok after waiting 10 min's for it to get its breath back which by then my ankles
    were coming back to life and being painful I switched the computer back on and to
    amazement it come upon the screen we are trying to replace your previous windows ok so had another cup of Coffee to calm my nerves then to my supriseit all come back as before :

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Delacriox   S.P      FINN.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	92223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I'm here  M'Lady.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	92224  

Well attatuka is not pleased haveing been given the wrong Lines was I confused

Name:	attatuka.  XI where are. U. Boy.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	92226  

Hi M'Lady Attaturka Sorry that sunburnt boy from the hot climes is a imposter so do not take
    anynotice of him, It is I the boy from the cold climes Brexit who's been conned by the 3
    david.......boris...........and the mighty mouth with not even a recount requested by the UNO
    Unighted nations Observers as to the Vote Fixing that looked obvious to all So we can expect
    The Mighty 3 to be sitting in the house the house of Lords in the near Future.........OK
    as uneducated Slaves of the lower orders we can expect no more then cromb'es from their
    Tables OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	I'm. here. M'Lady.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	92229  

I Say old Fellow old bean Surely you don't think all that is guff is true !! . Well i meet
    Peter Runge way back in the fifties when he and his wife were living in Brighton and he said
    that the only days work he had done was to drive a Taxi during the General strike to help
    break the strike in the twenties While waiting his Posltion (Tate and Lyle) I did read later
    he was head of the institute of directors

Name:	I say  old  fellow.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	92230  

Zonkers Eighty. Wonderful.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here