Page 1232 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 23273211321182122212301231123212331234124212821332 ... LastLast
Results 12,311 to 12,320 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Capt'n Mac. Ok more water pills to stop the swelling. And told to put pillows in the bed so legs and feet
    Are higher then the body. So ok I did that then in the early hours. I fell out of bed and broke my glasses
    Which had got knocked onto the floor and in the melee that followed I trod on them So now I've
    Got it all sorted with luck I'll get back to sleep. Ok. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

In case your glasses are still broken I'm using bigger text:

That's a pretty irregular prescription, to blow your ballast in bed and take her to periscope depth. Must have been a Navy doctor. Sounds like you were having trouble dodging the depth charges -- taking on water and getting jostled around. I saw the movie.

PoseDrawSki sez: When under the sea, you always have to ask yourself: WWJVD? What would Jules Verne do?

Spoiler alert: You win in the end, make it back to port with all hands, and feet as well. So stand easy. But walk as ordered, oh aye.

ˇVaya con The Nautilus!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi. Capt 'n. Mac. Thanks yes it makes it easy to read . Sorry slow in replying but had to fix my Boiler as it went AWOL on saturday touch wood I've sorted now , ok. The legs are still double size. But taken
    More water pills and try to walk more itried to change the text size to 5. But if anything it's got
    smaller so what am I doing wrong ?? , looks as if I should go Bus Sketching
    again or trad see how feel at the moment of decision ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Hi lunch break then down to the chemist for more pills so i'll walk it will do me good

Well the legs i hope ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A Picture  of  Health  By  Sir John Everett  Millias   Starter  No 2.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	91904  

Well at least I've Finnish her even thou i'm not a picture of health

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

I think it would be better without the hand showing????

Name:	A Picture  of  Health  By  Sir John Everett  Millias      FINN.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	155.8 KB 
ID:	91912  
    Last edited by eighty+; 01-11-2017 at 03:34 AM.

ok no hand what do U think ???

Name:	A Picture  of  Health  By  Sir John Everett  Millias    FINN  2.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	154.6 KB 
ID:	91913  

hi a starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled      starter  no1.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	91917  

Look Ma! No hands! Eh, MacPloos? Did the doc fix it up so you would be painting with your feet to get some much needed leg movement in? Good that you're following the prescription.

Do you realize you have more views in your thread here in the forums than many towns and some cities have residents?

PoseDrawSki sez: Over half a MILLION and 80+ thousand views! To say "I have my eye on you, lad", would be a mere drop in the bucket. Got to queue up early to get a seat at all!!!!

Ah, sure an' you're an ArtRage celeb, and the paparazzi are at your window. Remain properly attired at all times, if you know what's good for ya. That means NO KILTS! Lest you end up like Kate Middleton and that whole crowd of occasionally nekkid celebrities in the tabloids.

GO MAN GO! Great paintings as usual. And painting without hands. . . well, we can give you a pass on that one seeing as it's winter and a girl and her muff should not be separated, lest they become frigid.

ˇVaya con all eyes on MacPloos!

And, no, I have no idea why you can't increase your text size because you're doing the right settings in this case Text Size = 5.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac good to see yuh To see yuh nice yeah

I've just found Wilhelm leibl a german and i do like his work so i might try some more the

one I've just Finn says a head of a peasant girl but think theres been a mix up as she

doesn't look like a peasant to me and I should know being a peasant

OK any rain up your end of the globe still not to bad here at the moment but they say

keep yuh woolys on as its on the wayHave you got yor units sorted yet or are they

down the Plage swimming hows POZDRAWSKI Has he settled To

the Yanky way of life yet ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled     By  Wilhelm  leibl     FINN.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	180.2 KB 
ID:	91920  

Hi I will resize later its small as i had the orignal beside it to draw from ok CIAO SLAINTE

Sorry the Artist Wilhelm Leibl Le couple Improbable

Name:	Untitled  rough  drawn  starter  no 1.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	91921  
    Last edited by eighty+; 01-12-2017 at 07:16 AM.