Page 1223 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 22372311231173121312211222122312241225123312731323 ... LastLast
Results 12,221 to 12,230 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Well Capt'N Mac could not see the head of the girl at the top so it must behind the Chandiler and

the Bright light Lots of detail on top of the Pillars which I've only given a vague impression 0f

if You don't mind I'm still worried about the Spaggetti lines that show when you blow it up to

view Look and tell me if you can see them ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE
    PoseDrawSki sez: Not Spaggetti, it be Rossini they be lining up to hear in this opera palace.

I'm not sure what you mean by the lines? There are natural lines because the cast shadows on the steps create them, and all throughout. It's very VERY linear, this one. So putting in lines is in keeping with the image you're replicating.

As to the statue's head, you should make one up or better, look at another pic for reference. Ye dassn't leave 'er headless. Would be a threat to the haberdashers union and ye don't want t' spike their ire unless you want to be pin-cushioned by hat pins. Nay lad. Give 'er a head.

As to the filligree on the column ends, just make up something that would be seen in the columns' capitals. Usually some kind of scroll design. The only real problem would be to not pick something consistent.

Yer doon great, lad! Might want to look for an OBE in yer Christmas stocking this year.

ˇVaya con grandiose pick up lines for the lassies of breeding! (Spaghetti may not be the bait they're hitting on today)

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Sorry I thought I'd already sent!! I must have fallen asleep ok

Well I say that even the dog wags his tail when i come in knowing I'll have in my pocket

some treat for him as they never miss must have been Geritt dog as he is in quiet

a few of his Pictures Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The prayer  of the   Spinner   By   G. Dou    Starter  No  2.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	91600  

Hi The Spinners Prayers are answered CIAO SLAINTE

Sorry i see that i've missed sorting out the candlestick

Name:	The prayer  of the   Spinner   By   G. Dou      FINN.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	245.5 KB 
ID:	91602  
    Last edited by eighty+; 12-10-2016 at 03:03 PM.

Looking pretty alright. Has a bit of a cartoony feel owing to her posture and roundish shape. Believe me, I don't consider that a bad thing at all. In fact, it feels a bit like an illustration for a fairy tale. Detailed but with a particular whimsical freedom.

PoseDrawSki sez: That dog looks cozy still.

Go man go!

ˇVaya con playing for the big spin!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac. Yes it took me some time tofigur out the chair across the door then I relized it was in his line of sight. And Being. G .dou he put it in we're it might been better to leave out

HI a quick Smash but think eyes might be to low and might try for more paper

Name:	By  G.Dou   could be S.P  or  Rembrant  but to me  actor  Donald  Pleasance.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	91603  

Hi yes as you can see I took the Bull by the horns and went for more paper did get more then I

wanted but beggers can't be chosers I didn't lift the eyes just brought the rim of the hat

down the only drawback its made the face smaller i might pull the face down I might

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	by    G.DOU    S.P  or  Rembrant  or D. Pleasance.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	91605  

Este último boceto me ha gustado mucho...
    Felicitaciones...

This last sketch I liked very much ...
    Congratulations...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Thanks Damasoci this was not intended to be a finnished sketch just a starter

if you look at the origenal by Geritt Dou you will see that i had tried to get a light shadow

across his forehead and part of his left cheek then increased the air brush for the eyes

nose jowls chin then darken for the hat I was amused in the 1st instance the it looked

Like the actor Donald Pleasance ?ok escuse spelling Ok I will try with a very light

colouring OK regards Ploos

well I've just lost some hours work, I had just about to finn just one more spot of colour

when I must have by accident clicked the button on the pen whilst gripping it and as i fogot

to save i'm back as was ok i've moved his mouth up a little and in a few hours time if I

remeber to save and with lots of luck but to make change I'll go back and see if i can find

the missing head and shoulders of the top girl of the statue Demanded by Cap'tn Mac

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	by    G.DOU   S.P  or   rembrant.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	91609