Page 1211 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 21171111111161120112091210121112121213122112611311 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,110 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

That there Sargent one looks to be wearin' 'is hoodie slicker. Probably because it's been rainin? All owing to that there water color, I reckon. I feel like the Ploos Boos has been requisitioned for tourist traffic ferryin' the coostomers a few centuries back and forth.

PoseDrawSki sez: Hoot, lad! You've done a goodly yeoman's job! Now Jimmay, with your arrow, split yon apple in twain and we'll have some apple jack, I mean, Jimmay.

Doon, great, laddie.

ˇVaya con yew said it!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi does anyone Know this Painting ?? as I can't find where I got it From

Thanks from the old Sod Standing in the Corner

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled      Bowman    Starter  No  2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	145.9 KB 
ID:	91368  

In The National Gallery in London -- Sir Henry Raeburn
    The Archers

PoseDrawSki sez: What you doin' in tha corner, lad? Set aside yer self-induced dunce cappery and start paintin'.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Corr Thanks Capt'n Mac I did try looking there as I had Bombed around Looking

for stuff to paint thats how I got it then my trouble is not writing it down as I just

click save as is ok now i might put the background in as was one other thing

the chappie on our right What happened to his left arm is it folded up infront of him

and U can't see the hand as its behind the other blokes arm ?? CIAO SLAINTE

Hi Eighty, just passing through and thought I'd say hi. Looks like you are still working hard at your paintings, and as cheeky as ever! xxx

sorry fell asleep and lost message ok Robbie Cap'tn Mac

Name:	The   Archer's    By   Sir  Raeburn   FINN.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	91372  

Mr Ploos, looks like you gave the warrior behind a pinned sleeve from having lost his arm in the war. Must have something to do with Veterans Day.

Methinks for what it's worth, his arm goes down mirroring the other arm. No up in a Napoleonic I'm scratchin' me fleas, sees?. . . Oh nay.

PoseDrawSki Sez: Other than the M C Escher arm, lookin' pretty good.

ˇVaya con time to disarm that!

This is only to help you see. It's a subtle painting of that lad, no doubt so as to not compete with the archer's bow, arrow, hand and all that important stuff in the painting.

Just an FYI - Rayburn's anatomy on the secondary character regarding his far arm is pretty off. Elbow too low. Upper arm too long (Unless that waistcoat really balloons out. I think he simply fudged it.)

Hope this helps.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by D Akey; 11-14-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Hello Robbi thanks for looking in Good to see you as very much Missed. I hope your feeling

better healthwise its getting a bit colder here not that I go out as per norm I'm Huddled

over the Wacom Painting or falling asleep Dreaming I'm Painting and every time I think

of you I get Flash'es of your Fantastic Art Studio and makes me feel Jealous ok you

must in there painting very day now the Summer is with you ok thanks again for popping

in must go now as got to chat to Capt'n Mac

Hi Capt'n Mac ok as you can see I enlarged the Archers and yes U were almost correct

and I made the colour of his Bow the same so he must be holding his bow and 2 arrows in

his left hand I did read that they were Brothers Sidney / Dudney another one said

Aristocrats well they would have been otherwise if caught Poaching you would be

Sent to Aussi Land all fares Paid

Name:	The  Archer's      By   Sir   Raeburn        FINN 2.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	174.2 KB 
ID:	91378  

Hi Capt'n Mac on the Archer's one it might B my drawing thats at Fault maybe I've

placed him to high which would throw his arm out of proportion yes??

this exercise could Be By Ruben's or Watteau but could be by a 3rd person who

they both Copied ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	A   drawing    exercise      by    Ruben's.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	180.4 KB 
ID:	91380