Page 1209 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 20970911091159119912071208120912101211121912591309 ... LastLast
Results 12,081 to 12,090 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Complex, laddie. Lots of goings on. In your paintings and all points of the compass.

I heard all these celebs were threatening to leave the country. Want some for modeling? Everybody seems to love to paint them. Might get a good deal. Outfit the lads with some tights and you got yourself a star-filled period painting -- an original at that.

PoseDrawSki sez: So now we're really mixing the paint.

ˇVaya con 'Curiouser and curiouser'!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac Yes all points of a Dutch Compass How's POZDRAWSKI Did

You get him out of that drunken Stupor the Sot :

I See you've been Trumbed Then so the Rubs Cheer and the Dems Cry

and thats in a demoncratic Country it just goes to show U can't beat MONEY

OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

By the Way do think Penelope is boss-eyed ? even if she is she's got those Suiter's

Bye the Gahoolis With luck I might finnish it tonight ! finger's Crossed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UntitledStarter Penelope    With the  three  Suitors   byPinturicchio    Starter  No  3.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	276.6 KB 
ID:	91333  

Should title this one, "Who's the Boss?" Aye.

Yeah, Trump got elected because the robbers been undercutting the working class to where there's no industry any longer and thus no jobs for a massive swath of the voters. They're seeing this as their chance to break the stranglehold.
    Michael Moore said before the election that if Trump gets elected it will be the biggest F U in history. It's loud and clear I think. He also said that like with Brexit, the vote is one thing. Actually living with the reality of it is another. All to be seen.

Trump's a bit of a magician to have pulled this off. It could be descent, it could be disaster, it could be totally ineffective, it could be brilliant. It's what happens when a loose canon takes office. Let's see if legislators cooperate.

I was so on the fence I was fine with either way it went cause I understand both sides cause I feel both sides. Elections have proven often as not merely rhetoric to get elected. Whether anything good comes from any of them it's yet to be seen based on the proof being in the cornflakes. . .or pudding. Talk is cheap. Bribes less so. I would love to see a big improvement in where we are cause things have deteriorated to where I'm wondering if industry is recoverable. We need a magician. You busy? Apply within.

PoseDrawSki sez: I'll have another if Mr Ploos is buyin'. . . I need it.

ˇVaya con times of great uncertainty that need Art!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well Capt'n Mac I finnished it with a lot of Swearing i must admit the crowd by the

Door I skimped just blew their faces in quick as the Tileing took it out of me coss those

Tile's are bloody Heavy and had to go down B@Q for the adecive ?? Tell POZDRAWSKI

its his turn in the Chair, so Make mine a Guiness with a double of Irish Whisky in it OK

That will make me feel a lot Better GO GO MON as time is of the essince?? well U Know

what i Mean Yeah : CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	UntitledStarter   Penelope  With  the  three   Suitor's   by  Pinturicchio    FINN.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	289.5 KB 
ID:	91336  

Hi a more restful painting CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Lilac   starter   no1.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	91339  

Ach, laddie! We can see yer bloomers! Ol' Odysseus' Penelope will wonder what happened to 'em.

PoseDrawSki sez: Boilermaker is it? Right then, Mr Ploos. A good stiff drink keeps everybody quiet as all the marbles are removed from the game. Fancy some snooker while we still got some balls left?

Sorry about that MacPloos. PoseDrawSki tends to sulk and go all morose when it's his turn to buy a round. Pay no nevermind. It be a sour grapes. . . or sour mash or somethin'.

Nice to see all your models went cross-eyed. Looks like they got to the heelands afore ye. Paint on MacDoogle!

ˇVaya con keepin' yer eye on the ball. . . every which-a-way they roll!

Mon d'jeau what a night 8oc am and have'nt been able to get to bed yet I went

shopping to ASDA online was almost done when windows 10 update took over that

some hours ago could be 5 hours as I dozed of about half hour ago I switch off the

computer then click back on and it said reinstalling previous windows anyway I got back

to Asda and managed to pay and sign off ok so now I don't what windows I'm on

10 or 7 !! ok Ciao SLAINTE

yeah ok still on Windows 10
    Last edited by eighty+; 11-10-2016 at 10:53 PM.

Hi Capt'n Mac Well if U Sqint and stand back 10 pace'es its not to Bad

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	L iLac       FINN.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	91348  

Hi have U seen the Capt'n ? yeah inside by the fire he's drinking Guinness with irish init

and he's on his 4th said i'm begining to feel a bit Warmer now how people can live here

I have'nt a Clue even Pozdrawski feeling cold after his time in the land of the Riseing Sun

Sorry falling Sun Where is he now as norm he's Chatting up the Bird Behined

The Bar , OW i see then the cold has'nt effected him too much Then, Well I'll

stay for lunch as been told they do a great Steak and kidney Pudding

Ow CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Mac is singing I'm still standing Yeah Yeah Man and great Balls of Fire Go mon Go the pipes are playing

And I'll Be in Scotland Before Yea

Name:	Sunday  Lunch  at the Green  Garter        Starter  No1a.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	91349  
    Last edited by eighty+; 11-11-2016 at 01:32 PM.

Say, this is a pretty swell, big sky kind of pic, Mr Ploos! Good scale and lots going on. The flower one looks good as well in a decorative sort of way. Nice vase with the stems getting slightly distorted by the water and glass as they do.

PoseDrawSki sez: Speaking of water in a glass, I'll take something a bit stiffer, thank you very much.

So MacPloos, what's the weather come to be like in your neck of the woods? I heard there are places that got snow already, but that was way north of you and inland.

Keep a-paintin'! Gotta keep those artistic muscles limber. All to easy to get rusty when the weather is so wet.

ˇVaya con cloudy skies on and off the page!