Page 1205 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 20570511051155119512031204120512061207121512551305 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,050 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi He had a weak Eye Muscle so I pulled it round I Think ?? CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Young  Man  With a  Skull    By Frans  Hals       FINNa.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	91262  

Hi eighty+ Fantastic painting i like your style very good
    Visit my website here

So you think YOU'VE got eye muscle issues, Mr Ploos. Alas, consider poor Urich who's devoid of any muscle control being as he's got about as weak a muscle tone as I've seen.

PoseDrawSki sez: Not even a 98 pound weakling. Poor Urich keeps getting sand kicked in his face by the bully boys and the grave diggers.

A right good Halloween pic, MacPloos. . . Even though this be not the Scottish Play. It be the massive Great Dane play, running nightly, twice on Saturday and Sunday.

Good structure. Can't believe you got this good a pic with a twinge in the eye. Bravo lad! A right proper Lawrence of Olivier ye be.

ˇVaya con gobs and gobs of dog food for your Great Dane!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Sabena Sorry But I've got no Style, its the Style of the Artist who I'm Copying

Who I try to Follow ok but Thanks all the same CIAO

Capt'n Mac Who the hell is Urich ?? is he a member of ARTRAGE !! if so why have

I missed him? by the way How is your Water carry man POZDRAWSKI I hope the

Trees are looking better if he's doing his work as U know POZDRAWSKI Will skive off

So keep yuh eye on him Ok

TO U BOTH HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE have U heard from Caesar ??

PS I thought I would have Finnished her tonight but had trouble with er face

Name:	Untitled  Women  By   Jean- Marc  Nattier   starter  No2.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	91265  
    Last edited by eighty+; 11-03-2016 at 04:40 PM.

Sorry lad, misspelled his name. It be Yorick.

Urich was a chap I went to high school with. He definitely looks different in his high school yearbook pic and hope he's presently with far more meat on the bones that Yorick. Thought everyone on the Isles had to know all of Shakespeare cliche's. I thought with it being the All Souls Day that you were deliberately popping him into the mix.

PoseDrawSki sez: Best broosh oop on yer Bard, laddie, oh aye, for withoot, there be consequences.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alas...1KDKcQ_AUIBigB

Nay lad. Sadly the little bit of rain we got was precious little. Thus PoseDrawSki shall be assigned to the HoseDrawSki.

So I really love yer stately date there, MacPloos. Copped yerself a right grand dame. Good on ye, matey.

ˇVaya con lassies of great form and substance!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Alas Alas Forsooth Horatio O'Scribe of a hundred pages a Fellow of infinite jest and

of most excellent Fancy Where Be your jibes now, Your gambols, Your songs, Your Flashes

of Merriment that were wont to set the artrage on a roar hath thou met Senor Alzheimer

And Lost your Punch Line Forsooth its a Sad Poem doth thou spheel alas poor Horatio

Name:	Women  By   Jean- Marc  Nattier       FINN.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	91269  

Hi Teatime and is Dark outside only 5.29pm looks like I'll have to get up in the Morning :

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE O CAESAR where are YOU ???

Name:	A  Blonde   Women   By  Palma  Vecchio    Starter  No  2.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	160.0 KB 
ID:	91270  

Ach! Laddie. Alert the Paparazzi! We have a "Wardrobe Malfunction, the Baroque Edition" what's been captured and put onto the internet! I wonder if that were planned like so many of the others, for her to get the publicity to advance her career? All the rage these days. Boy, talk about becoming immortalized!

PoseDrawSki sez: "Flip yer lid, rise to immortality. . . All the ladies now, for Mr Ploos! On three. . . one. . . two. . .THREE! <anybody bite?> Oh! There's one from the 1700s! Can you say 'Star Quality'? Just follow the sound of the clicking camera shudders."

Yeah, might want to say between the before and after pics you're painting, that she's got deflowered.

Go many go!

ˇVaya con creating a stir!

Last edited by D Akey; 11-04-2016 at 08:43 AM.

Blonde Gal Finn OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	A  Blonde   Women   By  Palma  Vecchio      FINN.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	166.3 KB 
ID:	91275  

What a fantastic design for women's garments, eh Mr Ploos? It's like they're in bed wrapped in their sheets and blankets and out of bed all at the same time. Ah, those bygone days. Such style. Such a gentle acceptance of the day.

It's a beauty, Mr Ploos. She looks statuesque. I have wonder if all those flowing robes weren't designed so the painters and sculptors would have something cool to depict with flowing graceful lines and all, a framing device of sorts, like petals on a flower with the lassie at the center.

PoseDrawSki says: "<splutter> 'Ere. . .What's all this racket? What time is it anyway?"

ˇVaya con percale linens--no sheets, mon!